Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I want to be in this thread if Qarth doesn't deliver on the dresses. The disappointment will take the thread by storm.

It is strange that Xaro went from a pale skinny dude to a massive black guy. They did the same thing with Syrio Forel, he was a pissed off bald guy in the book and ended up being an eccentric guy in the show. Oh well, as long as the character is right I don't care about the look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      U were antagonizing mofos on here last night, thats why i said it.

I dont want to spoil it for other my man, not u. That guy is supposed to be a skinny little ****, not a big black african dude
      I made a joke to Joe Strong and he got so upset i just couldn't help myself, it put me in the mood to troll.

Well that's to be expected to from a HBO show, Blacks, uber phags, dykes, all have to be there. Focusing on and making Renley scenes even more ghey is a perfect example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        I made a joke to Joe Strong and he got so upset i just couldn't help myself, it put me in the mood to troll.

Well that's to be expected to from a HBO show, Blacks, uber phags, dykes, all have to be there. Focusing on and making Renley scenes even more ghey is a perfect example.
        the joe strong shi t was hilarious btw.

yea, i think they're soooooo fookin lame for that stupid ish at hbo, teh series would be better, but they have an agenda

Comment

• joe strong denied my game of thrones group invite weeks ago, i guess he's too cool for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
            joe strong denied my game of thrones group invite weeks ago, i guess he's too cool for us.
            what an a-hole!

Comment

• Xaro aka Diesel denied my group invite as well! Death to Qarth!

Comment

• that was before I checked the show out. I was into TWD first as I said on the first page of this thread. I denied it before checking it out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  joe strong denied my game of thrones group invite weeks ago, i guess he's too cool for us.
                  Im sure his ladyboy slave keeps him on a steady diet of Anime and Manga when she isn't placing her testicles on his chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    that was before I checked the show out. I was into TWD first as I said on the first page of this thread. I denied it before checking it out...
                    You only like it for the sex scenes.

Perv

Comment

• All of your petty complaints shall be burned away in dragonfire along with your charred corpses
                      Last edited by Miburo; 04-29-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X