Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Going Public With the 14 Day Offer Backs Him Into a Corner....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
    the link that you posted is the USADA CEO who last year made an announcement that they can detect HGH through urine tests and promised to improve the urine tests. yet now this same USADA CEO is saying they need blood and urine test. talking about improving the tests!!!!
    Actually, HGH is only one of the myriad thigns used as performance enhancing substances by athletes. If it was only HGH they had to worry about, there wouldnt be a drug problem in sport anymore

In fact, as the piece alludes to, many of the agents they cant even test for, however tests including blood and urine can test for slight changes in general body chemistry which result from drug use.
    Last edited by robn0id; 01-08-2010, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Team Pac looks so stupid/shady if they don't call Floyd on that.

Floyd PUBLICLY offered 14 days. If Team Pac accepted, Floyd would HAVE to accept or be utterly crucified by the boxing public. Going public like that binds you to your word.

Arum bitching about Floyd only talking about this offer now and not during the mediation....WHO CARES? If Floyd publicly offers it, you publicly accept, and you put it on Floyd.

The fact that they're not doing this is really discouraging.
      i have a feeling pac will accept this 14-day cutoff. on with the fight guys!

Comment

Originally posted by robn0id View Post
        Actually, HGH is only one of the myriad thigns used as performance enhancing substances by athletes. If it was only HGH they had to worry about, there wouldnt be a drug problem in sport anymore

In fact, as the piece alludes to, many of the agents they cant even test for, however tests including blood and urine can test for slight changes in general body chemistry which result from drug use.
        yeah now ur a drug expert like mayweather sr huh? and this USADA CEO stated his case last year, so i guess their tests should have improved by then. and why would Pac accept the 14 day cut off? coz it's floyd who wants it? how about floyd accepting pac's 24 day cut off?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          if pac accepts 14 days then floyd changes to 13 days etc........anything to stall until his fight with dmitri salita is signed. also why won't floyd agree to the 24 day testing window is he on steroids? what is he hiding?
          ching ching ching!! winner.

Comment

lol its incredible to see how some of your minds work
            u see him tryin to get this fight done and think
            ok whata ***** hes lyin and is just talkin blah blah i hope arum n pac take him up on it
            when theyve done nothin to budge on the issue of random testin
            all theyve "tryed" or "negotiated" is to not do the testin

personaly i didnt nor do i really whole heartidly think pac is on anything
            but his recent behavior and handling of this issue is what makes me wonder
            why not take the test
            floyd wanted testin all the way up to the fight
            they wanted 30
            no fight done
            now hes offeren 14 days
            just take the test already

Comment

if pac accepted this i think floyd will have another ridiculous demand.believe me, floyd does not want to get in the ring with packy
              LOL.....after all the excuses that has come from the Pac camp you have the gall to say this. You just called yourself a Pac groupie.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                Team Pac looks so stupid/shady if they don't call Floyd on that.

Floyd PUBLICLY offered 14 days. If Team Pac accepted, Floyd would HAVE to accept or be utterly crucified by the boxing public. Going public like that binds you to your word.

Arum bitching about Floyd only talking about this offer now and not during the mediation....WHO CARES? If Floyd publicly offers it, you publicly accept, and you put it on Floyd.

The fact that they're not doing this is really discouraging.
                The 14 day compromise wasn't even discussed in mediation period or before it as Floyd said earlier. The guy is puzzle that only him can answer.

Comment

Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
                  i have a feeling pac will accept this 14-day cutoff. on with the fight guys!
                  if not he's just a roided ducker

Comment

his fans should have turned on him when he fought Marquez and cheated on the scales. his fans should have turned on him when he made comments like " i am greater that SSR and SSL". however, his fans always find a way to lick his balls. also why not accept the 24 day proposal?why would he insist on 14 day after the mediation? it's floyd who is going beyond what NASC demands
                    You sound like a Gatti fan...oh wait !!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      LOL.....after all the excuses that has come from the Pac camp you have the gall to say this. You just called yourself a Pac groupie.
                      hey if i were Pac i would not even budge to my 30 day limit. that's more that enuf for NASC. so now Pac made the compromise of 24 days, but Mayweather insisted on 14 days after mediation. come on, i want the fight to happen coz right now I wanna see Pac smash the head of mayweather more than anything else. but Pac has pride and he doesnt want to be dictated just like that

Comment

Working...
                      X