No announcement yet.

someone mention floyds beatin better fighter than calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone mention floyds beatin better fighter than calzaghe

WHO HAS FLOYD BEAT THAT CAN TOP HOPKINS/JONES/KESSLER????

i know its a whole diff weight but yeah...those 3 names speaks for calzaghe..

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post

Well, Roy Jones? You can't be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post

I think calzaghe is a great fighter and he impressed me when I finally got to watch a few of his fights...BUT two of those three names were 40 or almost 40 yrs old and after those brutal knockouts we know Roy wasn't near what he was. I don't credit people for beating all time NAMES, beat guys in there prime or at least close to it. BTW this goes for everybody not just Calz.

Comment

im a pacquiao fan an all, but this is just blind hate man, come on

Comment

Hopkins, even in his old age, was better than anyone Mayweather has fought.
          Jones was shot and hadn't been elite for many years.
          Kessler...we'll have to wait and see how he does in the Super Six. Right now Floyd's resume boasts several names better than Kessler.

Comment

hopkins was 43 lol
            and we all know that roy jones last great fight was against john ruiz..
            roy would have played with calzaghe in the 90s, this thread is pure hating

Comment

On top of that, Calzaghe didn't decisively beat B-Hop. I had Hopkins winning that by a point.

Comment

Floyd has never fought anybody that is as good as 43yrs old Hopkins. So Joe wins there. But, Roy was a shell. Kessler is good. And, Joe ruined Jeff Lacy, holds a win against an old Eubank.

But, Floyd beat Hernandez, Chavez, Corrales, Manfreddy, Castillo. Hatton an old Oscar.

Floyd really has more names in his resum than Joe has.

Comment

Hopkins is better than anyone on Floyds resume....by far.

Comment

Maybe because Floyd has beaten the better fighters?

Comment

Working...
                    X