Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horus wats good homie, you made some very solid points in this thread. honestly though the ignorance doesn't stop, people are just going to ride Manny Pacquiao non stop and it's understandable because Manny deserves MUCH respect but I made the choice to not partake in Manny Pacquiao related topics with those whom lick his balls..

I honestly think you should do the same because they don't argue for the sake of giving out/taking in facts they argue for the sole purpose of putting Pacquiao in the good light for everything even though they know he's not 100% innocent, that he does his dirt too..

Honestly this is why I haven't really been too active on here, maybe a couple posts every other day but honestly the ignorance in here is too much. it's baffling how for anyone else they'd condemn them for doing what Manny is doing but because it's Manny they look for ways to cover it up and say "well _______ was much worse" instead of saying "yea Manny is wrong for doing _______"..

It's unbelievable to me to a point where I just refuse to help it continue by replying and feeding into it, I'd rather verbally crush someone on one of the Boxing shows instead of feeling this redundant feeling because I have to keep typing the same **** over and over to people who just don't get it, or they get it but they play stupid all to make Manny look good..

Comment

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
      Horus wats good homie, you made some very solid points in this thread. honestly though the ignorance doesn't stop, people are just going to ride Manny Pacquiao non stop and it's understandable because Manny deserves MUCH respect but I made the choice to not partake in Manny Pacquiao related topics with those whom lick his balls..

I honestly think you should do the same because they don't argue for the sake of giving out/taking in facts they argue for the sole purpose of putting Pacquiao in the good light for everything even though they know he's not 100% innocent, that he does his dirt too..

Honestly this is why I haven't really been too active on here, maybe a couple posts every other day but honestly the ignorance in here is too much. it's baffling how for anyone else they'd condemn them for doing what Manny is doing but because it's Manny they look for ways to cover it up and say "well _______ was much worse" instead of saying "yea Manny is wrong for doing _______"..

It's unbelievable to me to a point where I just refuse to help it continue by replying and feeding into it, I'd rather verbally crush someone on one of the Boxing shows instead of feeling this redundant feeling because I have to keep typing the same **** over and over to people who just don't get it, or they get it but they play stupid all to make Manny look good..
      Man, Honestly it just hits the wrong way how We are seeing this guy just distort the history of boxing like this. I feel how the baseball world felt when they were watching Barry Bonds Breaks all these records knowing he was on PED's... It was disgusting... HANK AAron wanted nothing apart of it. **** the funny thing is Barry Bonds still had his supporters saying he is a ATG with or without the steroids...and they justifed his actions because he was their guy..

Just like when I watching Barry Bonds I was disgusted, I am disgusted watch Manny Pacquiao doing what he is doing to boxing history...and too read these boards and how they are suckking his dick.. Im sorry I just had to add to the discussion.

PACQUIAO is ****ing distorting history in a way never seen before.
      Then he has the nerve to say he has nothing else to accomplish because he accomplish more than anybody.... THE NERVE to say that...

He is coward for this, and this only..

Name one fight Pacquiao has been outweigh by 20 pounds while he has moved up in weight chasing greatness??? All the greats gave up size advantages in order to achieve the reward of being called a champion.

But Pacquiao REFUSES to take those risk... He rather ask for catchweights rather than do what other before him have done..

HE IS A ****ING COWARD for this sole reason NOTHING ELSE.
      He is DISTORTing the legacy of all the TRUE ALL TIME GREATS who did it the right way....

And the show is back in 2 week..

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Jesus Horus one big giant diatribe without giving one good reason for anyone to agree with you. You could of just said "I think Mannys a coward" and saved us the 5 min it took to read that completely vague essay you wrote.
        Pacquiao is coward because he is cheating history instead of taking the risk like a REAL MAN would when he moves up these weight classes...his fans claims he's the best bcuz he won so many titles...

but looks how is doing it...

Pac fans remind me of Barry Bonds fans real talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Pacquiao is coward because he is cheating history instead of taking the risk like a REAL MAN would when he moves up these weight classes...his fans claims he's the best bcuz he won so many titles...

but looks how is doing it...

Pac fans remind me of Barry Bonds fans real talk
          the public disagree....

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            the public disagree....
            Wrong is wrong...His is intentionally distorting the history books.. and then says he accomplish more than anybody and has nothing to prove... he has the nerve to say **** like this when he has had 2 catchweight title fights in a 1 year span. FOR GAD SAKE he holds the catchweight title in the WBC diamond belt.

STOP JUSTIFYING THIS ****.. IT IS WRONG.
            He is taking no risk when ask for these catchweights when he is moving up in weightclass... NONE!!!!

Not like Robinson, or any other great. we have 16 divisions in boxing we used to have 8. but yet Pacquiao thinkg we need more so he can claim history.....

It is wrong. Btw, he is claiming history with a guy who has been punish for loading his gloves...

No honor in what he is doing. NONE.

THE GLORY OF A COWARD.

Comment

Wrong is wrong...His is intentionally distorting the history books.. and then says he accomplish more than anybody and has nothing to prove... he has the nerve to say **** like this when he has had 2 catchweight title fights in a 1 year span. FOR GAD SAKE he holds the catchweight title in the WBC diamond belt.

He is taking no risk when ask for these catchweights when he is moving up in weightclass... NONE!!!!

Not like Robinson, or any other great. we have 16 divisions in boxing we used to have 8. but yet Pacquiao thinkg we need more so he can claim history.....

It is wrong. Btw, he is claiming history with a guy who has been punish for loading his gloves...

THE GLORY OF A COWARD.

LOL....pac is a 4 div champion out of the original 8 mofo, you can spin it like the way yu want but it is what it is..pac is the henry armstrong , and ali of our era, one of the 9 to ever win fighter of the decade , the only 4 div lineal titist, and the ONLY 7 div champion to ever do it!....

Comment

• LOL at this thread

even at catchweight, Pac is still risking by fighting a MUCH bigger opponent than any Floyd has ever fought

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  the public disagree....

Wilbon is the public

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Wilbon is the public
                    what the **** do you see in boxing sites regarding floyd's f@ggotass dumb dumb?...........it is a mjority belief that floyd is a coward!...go check for yourself you stpupidass!

Comment

No honor in what he is doing. NONE.

THE GLORY OF A COWARD.
                      years from now when Pacquiao retires and his groupies go away people will look back at his career and most people will agree. it will taint his legacy bigtime.

logic is out of the window for the time being some off these people are still caught up in the post DLH Pacquiao hype
                      Last edited by Phenom; 09-01-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X