duran ko
    61.54%
    pac ko
    15.38%
    duran points
    19.23%
    pac points
    3.85%

i think duran on points. But manny could well last the distance as hes done with great warriors like morales, barrera, marquez...

Comment

first I have to say that imo and the opinion of many boxing experts, duran is the best lightweight boxer of all time, that was his best weightclass also. Manny was also very good when he fought at 135. but lets be honest, Duran is the bigger fighter. I see duran just smothering manny and knocking him out with thoes vicious bodyshots. I dont think this fight is as close as you see it. Pacman could not compete with a prime duran at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by 123tyson123 View Post
        i think duran on points. But manny could well last the distance as hes done with great warriors like morales, barrera, marquez...
        Prime duran was alot stronger, and was faster on the inside than morales, barrera, and marquez.

Comment

Style wise it would be interesting, but Duran would be too strong.
          He out fought Leonard at WW, went 15 rnds with Hagler.

At 135 Duran was maybe the best ever. Pac has only beat up Diaz.

Comment

Lets see how Pac handles Hatton on the inside.

(no, im not comparing Hatton to Duran)

Comment

Duran by ko. To big, to skilled offensively and defensively, to strong. I would be fun due to Pacs speed for the first 6 or 7 rounds, but that whole time Duran would be chopping him down to stop him in 10.

Comment

cool i like your views on this. Tbh i dont rate pacquiao that highly! i think hes exciting and very tough but only recently have i rated him a good "boxer". Against morales 2nd/3rd, marquez second time around and diaz and oscar he looked like a very skilled fighter. I also rate duran as the best lightweight of all time but thought it would be interesting to see if anyone disagreed.

Comment

If he anhilates Hatton things could be looking up for him. Based on resume's Duran has the edge, although I think very highly of Pacquiao.

Comment

just a few short years ago this thread would have been a joke in duran's favor. pac's really done a lot lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X