No announcement yet.

WHO'S NEXT? My CAMARO beats yo riceburner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    My SS is still undefeated. That SS badge means something, POWER.

Never mess with a Chevy
    OK you win, but soon as Bumble sees a corner, he is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      not if hes a better driver also i know mechanics that have suped up there chevy pickups to whip evos in the quarter mile. those rednecks u hate on are smarter than u realize especially at engines and guns. btw we whipped your ass in the revolution.
      1/4 is a straight line, so more or less it is about power and traction. American cars are great at quarter miles because there appears to be a culture of tuning cars up. I never said I hate any red neck, never even met one fool.

Of course the driver is the key to who wins, but if equal, or should I say to a standard of the average driver, just like weight in boxing, the Evo 9 FQ 360 MR would kick most America cars on a standard track.

Oh yeah, where were you in the Revolution? I didn't see you at all, we could have had some tea together.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        not if hes a better driver also i know mechanics that have suped up there chevy pickups to whip evos in the quarter mile. those rednecks u hate on are smarter than u realize especially at engines and guns. btw we whipped your ass in the revolution.
        i seen some 10 second S10 trucks

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        1/4 is a straight line, so more or less it is about power and traction. American cars are great at quarter miles because there appears to be a culture of tuning cars up. I never said I hate any red neck, never even met one fool.

Of course the driver is the key to who wins, but if equal, or should I say to a standard of the average driver, just like weight in boxing, the Evo 9 FQ 360 MR would kick most America cars on a standard track.

Oh yeah, where were you in the Revolution? I didn't see you at all, we could have had some tea together.

Son, have you seen the FORD boys 750 horsepower stock super snake cars?? America is KING of CARS, just take a look at the ZL1 Camaro, it's 45K and runs circles around 100k euro cars!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i seen some 10 second S10 trucks

Son, have you seen the FORD boys 750 horsepower stock super snake cars?? America is KING of CARS, just take a look at the ZL1 Camaro, it's 45K and runs circles around 100k euro cars!!!!!!!!!
          I would get a Ford if I wanted to learn to how fix cars but I like to only see my mechanic when a service is due.

ZL1 is 55K, just checked their site.

I don't know that car, but a would eat it up, and I can't check the price in the US, but have read they are 60 to 70k.

Spend 5k more and get a car that is awesome.

Comment

I would get a Ford if I wanted to learn to how fix cars but I like to only see my mechanic when a service is due.

ZL1 is 55K, just checked their site.

I don't know that car, but a would eat it up, and I can't check the price in the US, but have read they are 60 to 70k.

Spend 5k more and get a car that is awesome.

wouldnt be caught dead in a car like that that looks like poop. A camaro would kill it easy time.

Comment

wouldnt be caught dead in a car like that that looks like poop. A camaro would kill it easy time.
              OK son, let's talk numbers. That Camaro VS that Poop car.

Nürburgring lap time.

ZL1 7:41.27

GTR 7:24.22

Comment

OK son, let's talk numbers. That Camaro VS that Poop car.

Nürburgring lap time.

ZL1 7:41.27

GTR 7:24.22

the CHEVY ZR1 already raped the GTR.

Comment

the CHEVY ZR1 already raped the GTR.

It did, but a car costs 60% more, I'd expect that. Comparable prices and not so.

Radical SR8

The Radical SR8 is a British sports car made by Radical Sportscars that holds the Nürburgring lap time of 6:55. The LM edition holds the Nürburgring lap record for the fastest production car in the world with a time of 6:48. [1]

A prototype is being made, with the help of Radical Sportscars, into an all-electric version by Racing Green Endurance, a student-led project of Imperial College London.

Comment

ZR1 tagged teamed by Asian and European cars.

7:18 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
                    7:19.63 Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1
                    7:14.64 Lexus LFA

Comment

2 things about my Camaro.

My Camaro has never crashed, and never lost to a riceburner. 350 horses of chevy muscle, you just hatein
                      my Civic HB will run circles around your piece of ****.
                      im undefeated against american junk.
                      try racing your piece of sh8t on the track rather than in your head

Last edited by cyberthugpatrol; 06-07-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X