No announcement yet.

Boxing People: So far so good for Al Haymon in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Actually the ibf did some research and determined the testosterone didn't enhance his performance so there's that. And Lucas fight wasn't for a title. Even if he did lose his title to Lucas this would still be a great fight. I guarantee if I search I'll find posts about Danny and Lamont need to fight each other. Probably even from you

Edit: well what do ya know
    So this mofo cheats.... and you like nah... he good.

GTFO of here

Comment

Actually the ibf did some research and determined the testosterone didn't enhance his performance so there's that. And Lucas fight wasn't for a title. Even if he did lose his title to Lucas this would still be a great fight. I guarantee if I search I'll find posts about Danny and Lamont need to fight each other. Probably even from you
      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and you'll believe it like the fraud boxing fan you are. as long as your thug life brother has a title it's all cool. give me a break, peterson is a PED cheat plain and simple and he had the fight above 140 against matthysse so he wouldn't lose that thin paper belt.

and i never demanded for danny vs peterson. i demanded a danny vs herrera (real #1 140lber) rematch!!!! danny is a fraud who lost to herrera and then defended his paper titles against a #77 unknown ranked lightweight at a catchweight of 143 lbs hahahahahahhahahahaha.

two of the fakest champs in boxing fighting each other to determine the unified fake champ of the world. i'll pass hahahahahahaha but i'm sure you'll support brother haymon and his mediocre joke fights per usual.

YOU FRAUD.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        So this mofo cheats.... and you like nah... he good.

GTFO of here
        Aren't I on your ignore list lol why are u reading my posts
        Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and you'll believe it like the fraud boxing fan you are. as long as your thug life brother has a title it's all cool. give me a break, peterson is a PED cheat plain and simple and he had the fight above 140 against matthysse so he wouldn't lose that thin paper belt.

and i never demanded for danny vs peterson. i demanded a danny vs herrera (real #1 140lber) rematch!!!! danny is a fraud who lost to herrera and then defended his paper titles against a #77 unknown ranked lightweight at a catchweight of 143 lbs hahahahahahhahahahaha.

two of the fakest champs in boxing fighting each other to determine the unified fake champ of the world. i'll pass hahahahahahaha but i'm sure you'll support brother haymon and his mediocre joke fights per usual.

YOU FRAUD.
        Bro u might want to go check back at my post and see the edit I made

Comment

Aren't I on your ignore list lol why are u reading my posts

Yup, and it's because of really stupid stuff like that.

But that was just so beyond stupid there was no way anybody could ignore that

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
            Yup, and it's because of really stupid stuff like that.

But that was just so beyond stupid there was no way anybody could ignore that
            What's stupid about them determining it didn't enhance his performance and was used for legit health reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              danny vs peterson is a terrible joke fight

seriously, how are those two punks still champs???? danny lost to herrera (easily 8-4) and lamont was KO'ed by matthysse and was caught for PEDs and dealing PEDs.

so you're telling me the winner will be the unified WBA super, WBC, IBF, and ring champ??????? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

also peterson has a weak chin so danny probably going to KO him with one of those wide looping no look hooks hahahahahaha. what a joke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
              Garcia should move up already. I remember people saying at the weigh in for the Matty fight he looked a bit drained, and he couldn't even make 140 for Bobbie Salmon.

I guess its all part of Uncle Al's plan.

Comment

These fights aren't all that great. I can understand why some are excited due to the fact that we have had garbage match ups from Haymon's stable in the past year.

Thruman vs Guerrero while good on paper may turn into a clinching and wrestling fest. Guerrero likes to spoil and make it an ugly fight as a means to win. Thurman hasn't been as stellar as years past in his recent fights. This has all the signs of being underwhelming once the final bell rings.

Broner vs Molina is something that should have happened a year ago. I will not forget all the fake calling out of Matthysse last year and wonder why that match up was not made for this opening card.

Peterson vs Garcia is also a fight that should have happened a year ago. It will be ANOTHER catch weight bout at 143, so none of these guys are losing their titles in the match. With that in mind, the fight is now meaningless. It's an exhibition fight of what should have already taken place at the 140 lb. weight limit.

Comment

Well for 2015 it is going to be good so just enjoy the moment, when it starts to suck again that is the time to pine for the future. The time to do that was 12 to 16 months ago but boxing survived and most fans did not abandon the sport. So if you survived that ****ty stretch, do up a t-shirt saying how you survived 2014 and remained a boxing fan then just enjoy the ride.

All good things come to an end though, and in boxing usually thing in in flaming heaps~ so like I said enjoy.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-16-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

It's a good start on NBC

But if I'm to judge the matches on paper and nothing else...I'm not excited about Peterson getting a shot at Garcia, who [Peterson] shouldn't even have a belt right now (well, neither should Danny). I do get that Haymon's likely to keep this nbc **** entirely in house and these fights are set up so his money guys win on national television.

Guerrero-Thurman is a good little fight tho. Broner-Molina, moderately interesting and that's only because I think less of Broner nowadays. And no, I wasn't at all interested in Matthysse fighting Molina. One good fight, 2 other fights - all for free, can't complain.

Comment

you're just a punk end of. you support a steroid cheat, you support fake champs, you support corruption and everything wrong with boxing.

i don't need to see anything more from you. i wish you could find jesus in your life and change your ways because you are truly a fraud and a shadow of what you can be.

i hope one day you will wake up look yourself in the mirror and be real with yourself and stop supporting the thug life because it will get you nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X