No announcement yet.

amir would beat madiana just as easy again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Maidana stops Khan this time around. Khan got lucky GBP paid Collazo to take a nap instead of trying to win the fight. They also paid off the ref just in case Collazo decided to put in an honest effort. Khan still left the ring with a battered face.
    How did you score Pacquiao-Bradley 1?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      khan will knock maidnaa out for good this time around

his bodypunches look even more devastating

maidana was saved by the bell last time around

and i noted floyd hit maidana with a hook to the body and you cud see the pain in maidanas face and he den ran on the backfoot, i'll have to make a gif of the particular punch, think it was in round 6

i am surprised floyd didnt work that body as much

khan wud go to work on maidans glass body from round 1 and onwards

khan is throwing punches way more harder, and maidans glass body is still the same, there to be hit

khans body punches are so underrated
      Glass Body vs Glass Chin

Comment

You do Remember he almost got knocked out in the tenth rd right???

Comment

I really think Marcos knocks Khan out with relative ease in a rematch

Comment

Maidana finishes the job in the rematch.

Comment

I didn't see the Kotelnik fight, but Maidana has 3 losses because he was excessively held throughout the fights.

Comment

The first fight was not the least bit easy for Khan. He only won by a point or two and likely would have been knocked out without such an interfering referee who kept breaking them when they weren't tied up to give Khan extra recovery time. Maidana has improved very much since then and Khan has been knocked out again and seems to be a lesser fighter than he was when he fought Maidana. Maidana has asked Khan for a rematch many times over the last few years and Khan always refuses. Gee, I wonder why? Anyway, regardless of what you think, Maidana is a higher ranking welterweight than Khan now, as he deserves to be.

Comment

Maidana might knock Khan out this time. He made him look like a monster last fight and had him running. Khan was lucky it wasn't a 15 round fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
                    Amir Khan could throw 800 punches in 12 rounds easy, 800 punches of punches in bunches....

That's what you need to do, to stop Maidana in his tracks...

Not throw 400 single shots and 1-2's like Mayweather!

Amir Khan beat Maidana more conclusively than Mayweather!
                    Says the man from LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND.

Comment

Originally posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
                      Amir Khan could throw 800 punches in 12 rounds easy, 800 punches of punches in bunches....

That's what you need to do, to stop Maidana in his tracks...

Not throw 400 single shots and 1-2's like Mayweather!

Amir Khan beat Maidana more conclusively than Mayweather!
                      Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
                      khan would KO maidana.

maidna is great if he leads, and sets first.

however when he is hit, he does not like it at all and settles into a passaive mode. even broner made him back off by tagging him
                      khan has the speed and power to hit you, so he will again win plety of rouns.

heck i think khan hurts him to the body even more
                      There must be two different Maidanas. The one you are talking about and the one I have been watching. The Maidana I have seen has the heart of a lion and he doesn't have a passive mode. He doesn't mind taking punches to get his own punches in. He always takes the fight to the opponent and throws from 800 to 900 hard punches every fight. He didn't get one of the best knock out percentages of the top pros by being passive and backing off. In the Broner fight he averaged 80 punches a round to 30 punches a round for Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X