LOMO roll call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the tipy top

Comment

Not impressed at all. I hope he does get the winner or Salido-Cruz. They both beat him... Even Rigo whoops him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Not impressed at all. I hope he does get the winner or Salido-Cruz. They both beat him... Even Rigo whoops him.

I like Rigo too dont jinx him like you did Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

lol at you) not impressed..it was his first professional fight. but alright, I guess we have some serious fan here

Comment

was not impressed but i need to see more of his fights

Comment

Very impressed with the Lomo, and I love his style. Like a mongoose in the ring.

Comment

I'm a Lomo...don't want him fighting for a title so soon. Don't think he's ready for Rigo! He could beat Cruz - Salido winner though

Comment

Been high on him since the 08 Olympics, he needs more experience though..They shouldn't throw him to the wolves so early.

Comment

mexican gave lomachenko a tough fight...but i like what i saw..good body punching

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      Been high on him since the 08 Olympics, he needs more experience though..They shouldn't throw him to the wolves so early.
                      i think he could beat teh winner of cruz vs salido, but i don't think he's ready for someone like rigo, donaire or any of those top guys...yet

Comment

Working...
                      X