Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion on Jamie Kavanagh? Think he can go the whole way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your opinion on Jamie Kavanagh? Think he can go the whole way?

I try follow Jamie as much as I possibly can,
    From what I've seen is he looks good but does get hit a fair bit,
    I read an article just there saying he has pushed his record to 14-0-1,
    Which means I've missed an awful lot of his past few fights as last I seen he was 5-0.

I know the guy he beat last night didn't have a great record, but he's starting to rack up the wins either way and may start getting bigger fights soon.
    I know he did train in the wild card with Freddie Roach and on occasion sparred Manny, Amir and Chavez, so he is getting some good experience with big names.

Anyone know much more about him and what potential he may possibly have?

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I try follow Jamie as much as I possibly can,
    From what I've seen is he looks good but does get hit a fair bit,
    I read an article just there saying he has pushed his record to 14-0-1,
    Which means I've missed an awful lot of his past few fights as last I seen he was 5-0.

I know the guy he beat last night didn't have a great record, but he's starting to rack up the wins either way and may start getting bigger fights soon.
    I know he did train in the wild card with Freddie Roach and on occasion sparred Manny, Amir and Chavez, so he is getting some good experience with big names.

Anyone know much more about him and what potential he may possibly have?
    I enjoy watching him fight too, but I don't think he has what it takes to become a world-class operator. He's still a prospect who's in one of the weaker divisions in boxing, so it's possible he could get a title in 3-4 years. It also doesn't hurt that he's sparred top-level guys.

Here's one of his more recent fights:

Comment

As soon as he comes up against even a B-level banger he'll get stopped. Harsh, but true IMO

Comment

Working...
      X