Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people think Mares is such an easy fight for Nonito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moreno got overrated big time on NSB. hes a very sloppy fighter.

Anyways, who does Donaire look best against? Guys that come to him. Mares would certainly be forced to play aggressor and that fits nonito perfectly as he needs to set up his shots. Guys who are boxers or use a lot of moment, they can give Donaire some trouble. Not Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      Abner has supposedly been "an easy fight" for a number of opponents, yet he's still undefeated. Moreno was supposed to make him look like an amateur because his "boxing is so much better and boxers always beat sluggers". What happened? Moreno took a nice little beating. So what's this horse**** about Mares being an easy fight for donaire? As a fan of Donaire, I don't see it being easy at all. Abner will be, by far, the best fighter Nonito has ever faced.
      Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      been posting it all day...

I think donaire is in for a long night with mares and if he wins it'll be close and mares will make him fight every minute of every round unlike nishioka or arce who didn't even come to fight

mares is a much smarter fighter than he gets credit for...donaire won't be able to lure him into that left hook as easily and I doubt he'll be able to set the pace
      All of this.

Supposedly he's a face first come forward fighter, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Moreno got overrated big time on NSB. hes a very sloppy fighter.

Anyways, who does Donaire look best against? Guys that come to him. Mares would certainly be forced to play aggressor and that fits nonito perfectly as he needs to set up his shots. Guys who are boxers or use a lot of moment, they can give Donaire some trouble. Not Mares.
        Oh boy.....

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
          Abner has supposedly been "an easy fight" for a number of opponents, yet he's still undefeated. Moreno was supposed to make him look like an amateur because his "boxing is so much better and boxers always beat sluggers". What happened? Moreno took a nice little beating. So what's this horse**** about Mares being an easy fight for donaire? As a fan of Donaire, I don't see it being easy at all. Abner will be, by far, the best fighter Nonito has ever faced.
          Because Mares got a hard time with Darchinyan!! While Donaire makes Dachinyan looks like an amateur!!

Donaire also executed easily the Fighters every one thinks will be competitive to him like Nishioka & Montiel.

Mares will be an easy fight for Donaire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Oh boy.....
            It's true. How many Moreno fights have u seen? People on NSB were acting like he's pernell Whitaker! He's sloppy as hell, wide punches, off balance, etc. I never understood the hype. I said the exact same thing before he fought Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              been posting it all day...

I think donaire is in for a long night with mares and if he wins it'll be close and mares will make him fight every minute of every round unlike nishioka or arce who didn't even come to fight

mares is a much smarter fighter than he gets credit for...donaire won't be able to lure him into that left hook as easily and I doubt he'll be able to set the pace

mares need to come forward to gets some point on Donaire! That's when the left hook would come in! What will happen if Mares stays in his back foot? It will be a boring fight or Mares loose on point!

Now if Mares want to pressure?? Then Donaire will have a willing target for his left hook to the chin! No way mares wins this fight!

If Arum's the Problem, Then Donaire just keep on fighting , take Rigos head then just move up to 126/ 130. Wait till Mares contract expires with GBP, then we might see this fight. I personally not too hot on this match up! too easy 4 donaire. Rigo is the hardest test anyways.

Comment

I think Mares can outwork him for a UD. Yes, Donaire is rightfully the favorite but it's not gonna be easy work for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
                  ringo starr os an ok drummer
                  Auto spell check. Yes he is.
                  Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  It's true. How many Moreno fights have u seen? People on NSB were acting like he's pernell Whitaker! He's sloppy as hell, wide punches, off balance, etc. I never understood the hype. I said the exact same thing before he fought Mares.
                  I never liked Moreno. I definitely thought he was hyped up. mares just impressed me with because Moreno can run like no other. He trapped the rabbit. His defense is good at times too. I think he wears Donaire down in 12.

Comment

Mares is one of my favorite fighters because he has defied the odds and beaten a bunch of guys who are top level. That said I would also favor Donaire in this fight, but who in their right mind wouldn't want to watch this?

Mares' best weapon is that he never quits and he makes it a dog fight, we have not seen Donaire against this type of fighter so we don't know how he would react. Even if you think Donaire would win, this would be a damn gem.

If you don't want to see this fight it's because you're a fanboy not a boxing fan. I won't mind seeing donaire fight Rigo, but those styles make for a much less exciting fight, only compelling because both are champions in the division.

Comment

mares' pressing forward style perfectly suites donaire, i see a ko in donaire's favor in the middle rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X