Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips Bute: A Romanian Who Came Here To Profit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    So Pascal doesn't fight to make money himself?

Interesting how Pascal never wanted to fight Bute a couple of years ago when Lucian was good, but now that he looked shot in his past couple of fights Pascal wants to take advantage.

Bute has never wanted the Pascal fight.

Bute continues to pretend that going to 175 for a mega fight is a ridiculous idea that he should not be expected to even consider.

Comment

Pascal is a Haitian that came here to make money! So what is his point? I would like to see that fight though! In Montreal this would be huge bigger than any GSP garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
        True, Germany is way worse. REAL Germans are almost mythical beings at this point, where did they all go? It's like there are none of them left.
        You mean like unicorns? Hilarious!

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Yes but he moved to Canada when he was 4 years old. Bute moved to Canada to turn Pro as a fighter.
        So Pascal is more Canadian than Haitian. .....

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
        Pascal is a Haitian that came here to make money! So what is his point? I would like to see that fight though! In Montreal this would be huge bigger than any GSP garbage.
        See above - Pascal didn't have a choice, Bute did.......

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          They both have the canadian citizenship.

Both Abraham and Huck are officially german citizens.

Pascal always chased the fight but Bute's promoter didn't want none.
          officially..but not ORIGINALLY

as for the football homies...check out Poldoski's '06 world cup goal against Poland...dude wanted to cry after he scored that goal...no celebration at all!

Comment

His parents came here when he was a kid. Like many haitians here in Montreal. Has nothing to do with making money from a boxing career.

Comment

Would be a fine fight. For the past few years I've been thinking that Bute was drained at 168.

Comment

They're both frauds and were exposed as such when they made the jump to the world class level. They're no different than a lot of other fighters who stay in a certain country and fight world class C-B rate fighters.

But, why not have a battle of the frauds? Lots of money to be made...

Comment

What are you talking about pascal?.your not from Canada eather. you're from Haiti.I know you're citizen in Canada but first look at your self in the mirror than talk..

Comment

Originally posted by mudpunch View Post
                    His parents came here when he was a kid. Like many haitians here in Montreal. Has nothing to do with making money from a boxing career.
                    He didn't say from a boxing career, just that Pascal (or his parents) went to Canada on the same basis Bute did.

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                      What are you talking about pascal?.your not from Canada eather. you're from Haiti.I know you're citizen in Canada but first look at your self in the mirror than talk..
                      pascal spent almost his entire life in canada, im not even sure he remembers life in haiti. if you move somewhere when you are 4 years old and never leave you have every right to call it your home.

whats up with the "look yourself in the mirror" part, to me it sounds like you are saying hes too black to be canadian. if im mistaken then my bad, but if not you are an *******.

pascal is a canadian of haitan descent, bute is a romanian who relocated to canada as an adult. dude barely speaks french or english. i think its a d.ick move for pascal to bring it up too but that doesnt make it any less true.

Comment

Working...
                      X