Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that the most successful people in the world are good looking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it. Not so long ago after Klitschko-Wach fight my girlfriend became obssesed with Wlad, which actually was one of the reason we broke up

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Tell me about it. Not so long ago after Klitschko-Wach fight my girlfriend became obssesed with Wlad, which actually was one of the reason we broke up
        Your girl broke up with for a guy she doesn't even know.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Your girl broke up with for a guy she doesn't even know.
          You may believe it or not but it really was mutual

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Even in a sport as brutal as boxing- the best pound for pound guys are good looking or handsome.

Wladimir Klitschko
            David Haye
            Mikkel Kessler
            Andre Ward
            Chad Dawson
            Canelo Alvarez
            Sergio Martinez
            Gannadi Golovkin
            Floyd Mayweather
            Danny Garcia

And these are just current boxers - we're not talking about DLH, RJJ or Ali

Any sport, any profession, the top of the top is almost always good looking. Even in a league like the NBA, where you can't find uglier guys.

You still have the MJ, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, etc. Sure you get a Larry Bird once in a while but the top of the top are good looking even in the most savage sports.

I think it's because good looking people have this confidence that they can do anything from the very beginning. They are often given more and better attention.

Klitschko and mayweather good looking?

Jesus who came up with this list?

If they are good looking then the ugly bastards on this forum (you know who you are - the mirror breaks son) must be adonises

Let's face it.

Handsomeness is defined by western/white looks because it's the culture we westerners have been brought up in.

So a square defined jaw with good angular cheekbones and a small nose with symmetry is what being masculine and handsome is all about.

Klitscko has a massive nose and looks like he fell from the back of a truck..damn ugly as well

Mayweather has a massive nose that takes up 2/3s of his face so saying he is handsome is lol.
            Last edited by Xercen; 12-28-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Sergio gives me a semi boner

Comment

we need pics up in here boys

[IMG]http://www.****razzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/sergio-martinez-naked.jpg[/IMG]

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  huh what?!

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                    Klitschko and mayweather good looking?

Jesus who came up with this list?

If they are good looking then the ugly bastards on this forum (you know who you are - the mirror breaks son) must be adonises

Mayweather has a massive nose that takes up 2/3s of his face so saying he is handsome is lol.
                    It's more his eyes that make him look weird.

Comment

Which one of these guys gets hit in the face for a living?

Comment

Working...
                      X