No announcement yet.

Who is going to get exposed next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
    Yeah you have point there. Ward is fighting Dirrell next, and i think Dirrell is going to take it. If Khan mans up and fights his mandatory Maidana he will get exposed big time. I don't know much about Brinkley is he a tomato can?
    Now that i think about it, Khan can't be exposed but he has already been exposed.

People know Khan's weakness is his chin.

Comment

Losing/Having a bad outing = exposed? I wasn't aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
        Now that i think about it, Khan can't be exposed but he has already been exposed.

People know Khan's weakness is his chin.
        I know that, but people are already talking about him on here about him being the best at 140. They are saying things like: He has improved under Roach, the Prescott loss was just a blip etc etc. I personally think he will get exposed again. That is what i meant.

Comment

juan manuel lopez will probably be exposed a little bit by marquez but will go on to win the fight

thats the best i can think of for now

oh and paul williams will get exposed again by martinez trust me

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Losing/Having a bad outing = exposed? I wasn't aware.
            Dawson was touted as the next P4P best etc, he got exposed as nothing special. Jacobs was hyped too and he got his head taken off. Alexander was being hailed as the top guy at 140 and after watching him against Kotelnik he is far from that. So the three of them were exposed imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Siren 666 View Post
              Dawson was touted as the next P4P best etc, he got exposed as nothing special. Jacobs was hyped too and he got his head taken off. Alexander was being hailed as the top guy at 140 and after watching him against Kotelnik he is far from that. So the three of them were exposed imo.
              jacobs was certainly exposed but dawson and alexander could have easily just had bad days at the office (alexander still won though) too soon to say they were exposed or not as good as they are made out to be

we'll see how they do next time out

Comment

People on here criticise boxers for putting too much emphasis on staying undefeated....but as soon as they lose, they get criticised and branded as "exposed".

Some of you guys aren't real fans, just hypocrites .

Comment

Pacquaio (against Floyd Mayweather Jr)

lol

Comment

Berto is next....trust me!!...that lil' clown is gonna get put to sleep tho!!

Comment

Why every time a top ranked fighter looses someone needs to yell he was exposed?

Maybe he just a fought a better opponent, that doesn't make him overhyped boxer. It just makes the other guy a little bit better that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X