Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who was winning the fight up until Taylor got KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who was winning the fight up until Taylor got KO'd?

Still havent gone around to watching it.

Seemed like Abraham was definitely going to get the UD. I forget what the actual scores were before than though.
    BUt he would have definitely won.

Comment

AA was winning the fight like 10 rounds to 1 or 9-2 rounds before the KO, To be honest taylor wasnt really in the fight all he did was throw the left jab that didnt land all night, He was more or less in there just to go 12 rounds (Roy jones v tarver 3rd fight)..

Comment

AA..

Taylor couldn't figure out AA's defense.

Comment

I had Abraham up 8-3 in rounds.

Comment

The frightening thing was that AA was pretty well in front. I thought that AA was there to be outpointed and felt that Taylor would be the man to do it.

AA will be very hard to beat.

Comment

AA was in firm control.

Comment

Abraham was up 107-102, 106-102 and 105-103 at the time of the stoppage.

I think I had it 7-4 Abraham, plus the point deduction from Taylor... so yeah, 106-102 sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                  Abraham was up 107-102, 106-102 and 105-103 at the time of the stoppage.

I think I had it 7-4 Abraham, plus the point deduction from Taylor... so yeah, 106-102 sounds about right.
                  Yea that's how I had it. Abraham lost some rounds on activity, but Taylor never really did much of anything.

Comment

i had AA up by 3 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X