Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado Arrested Three Weeks Prior To Rios Rubber Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damnit Mike! WTF are u thinking? Only basketball players n football players do that kinda dumb ****! I really like Alvarado n I wanna see an awesome fight but he ****ed up good on this one.

Comment

Alvarado needs to get it together, he's 34 years old and he's acting like he's 22 years old.

At 34 years old, you should already know who to hang out with, and who not to hang out with.

Get them un loyal people out of your circle especially if they stand out like Urkel.

Comment

Nothing good could happen while Driving around in a Hummer at 4 in the morning with a piece while your convicted felon.

I like Mike though , even if i didnt hope he gets through this and doesn't have to do any time
        But still want the fight goes off without a hitch and Rios beats him down.

Comment

Alvarado come on Homie leave that s@$! alone already!!! WAR Alvarado. ....

Comment

Say it aint so mike!!!

Comment

Wasn't he attacked by someone with a knife some weeks before the second fight?

Would be interesting to know what he was doing driving around in a Hummer at that time...

Comment

Mikes on a gangster tip, you can tell he's that kinda guy just by the way he acts in interviews. It always surprises me when sports stars , especially American, feel they need to live and act like gangsters when they're raking in lots of legit coin.

Comment

^ Sometimes these dudes just cant escape that mentality! They are about that street life

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                    Mikes on a gangster tip, you can tell he's that kinda guy just by the way he acts in interviews. It always surprises me when sports stars , especially American, feel they need to live and act like gangsters when they're raking in lots of legit coin.
                    ^^ His right

Brad Salomon want to take his place if he can't make it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Alvarado is a mess
                      Just like the guy in your avatar. Both were busy being street thugs and living the fast life.

Comment

Working...
                      X