Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should fighters who get caught on PEDs get a * by their wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricdarula View Post
    rotff!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      yeah but its wishful thinking
      too much money to be made so i say let them all cheat then we will really know who is elite
      saddly that seems like a more likely scenario........

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        My two ATF fighters are
        1.Mosely
        2. Holyfield
        both got caught and Ill be the first to admit that I am suspect about their careers. They should have L's not NC or wins on their records for whatever fights they were caught or the time frame they were using

I think the first offense should be a 18 month ban and if they are injured in the fight like Jr was then the ban does not start until they are cleared to by a Dr to begin training. The purse for the fight they are caught in gets taken away. 50% goes to the opponent and the other 50% to a charity of the opponents choice.
        If they are caugh a second time then they are banned for life!
        it is harsh but until something like that is done we will continue to have cheats including my two fav all time, sad but true
        Seriously but this is a great post/idea. Something like this should be the norm and anyone caught should be put under this sort of punishment with or without any BS excuses from alibi or doctors.

Comment

When a fighter gets caught using peds the fight he got caught using them in is declares no contest if he won that fight. They don't go back and change the results of his past fights because there is no proof that he was using peds for those fights. People might assume the guy used peds for every fight he ever had but that might not be true. It is possible that the fight he was caught using peds was his first offense. Justice should be based on facts and not guess work and assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            When a fighter gets caught using peds the fight he got caught using them in is declares no contest if he won that fight. They don't go back and change the results of his past fights because there is no proof that he was using peds for those fights. People might assume the guy used peds for every fight he ever had but that might not be true. It is possible that the fight he was caught using peds was his first offense. Justice should be based on facts and not guess work and assumptions.

Comment

Absolutely, there's always suspicion surrounding guys like Berto, Peterson, Bey, Love, Mosley, Tarver, Toney, Wach etc. Guys like Mosley may have very well been career steroid cheats. God knows how long they've been getting away with it.

Comment

Absolutely not. There is no way of proving one way or the other, for example Margarito: Haters want to discredit his whole resume, then want to defend that logic by saying "if you get caught once, who is to say you haven't been cheating this whole time?" Flawed logic, who is to say that you have?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Absolutely, there's always suspicion surrounding guys like Berto, Peterson, Bey, Love, Mosley, Tarver, Toney, Wach etc. Guys like Mosley may have very well been career steroid cheats. God knows how long they've been getting away with it.
                  Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Absolutely not. There is no way of proving one way or the other, for example Margarito: Haters want to discredit his whole resume, then want to defend that logic by saying "if you get caught once, who is to say you haven't been cheating this whole time?" Flawed logic, who is to say that you have?
                  Loaded read Thuggery's argument....tell me why Thuggery is wrong

Thuggery read Loaded's argument.... tell us why Loaded is wrong.....

go!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X