Floyd champ or chump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    1) She's her husband's manager.

2) Her relationship with Mayweather is unclear, they could be on hostile terms.

3) People cheer during fights, don't like it then stay at home. It's why I'd never bring my family to a fight.
    Do you wear a cape with mayweathers face on it when you get on the internet to defend him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      This writer conviently left out how K9s wife is also his manager. They couldnt keep Floyds name out of their mouths leading up to the fight. Saying **** like "Tell Ishi I want his boss" and stuff like that. So shes not exactly a freakin nun now.
      and Bingo was his name.

Comment

9:55

Shawana Bundrage ‏@ShawanaTeamK9
        @teamjareem I had too, I'm not one of his groupies. I looked him dead in his eyes, pushed him and told him get out of my face. He's a Punk.

Comment

Pretty stupid article about a non issue. If she couldn't stand what Floyd was doing she would have called security. Look at her she's half smiling and seems only slightly annoyed :

^^That's a victim of bullying? GTFO with that nonsense.

And the journalist implied that all black men are responsible for what rappers say in their songs?

I have no respect for Floyd outside the ring but this is nothing, just an excuse for a Detroit journalist to take the focus away from K9's loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            Do you wear a cape with mayweathers face on it when you get on the internet to defend him?
            That's how I picture most of them

Comment

im not getting it, what did floyd do wrong?

Comment

Working...
              X