Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False? Hamed would have knocked out 126 Pacquiao and 126 Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True or False? Hamed would have knocked out 126 Pacquiao and 126 Marquez.

I think so tbh.

Please vote.
    True
    20.51%
    False
    79.49%

The poll is expired.

lol? false....

Comment

No. .

Comment

nah........

Comment

You fiend! How dare you insult the great Marquez with talk of him getting stopped by anyone at 126.

In all honesty though, Hamed wins this one way and that's by KO. If he can't KO him, then he loses on points and I don't think he could KO Marquez. Probably would have knocked him down, but not out.

Comment

Definitely false.

Comment

Marquez would've boxed that clown's ears off and Manny would've knocked him into a coma.

Hamed was exposed by Barrera and then instead of going back into the ring to redeem himself, he decided it would be better to pack his louis vuitton bags and run home, never to be heard from again.

Comment

Remember this is 126 Pac.

Still one handed. Still wild.

Hamed also had the punching power advantage and Hamed had a solid chin as well.

And Marquez probably would have schooled him at times.....but Hamed would still land something. Hamed had mean power. Certainly more power than the guys who almost turned the lights out on Marquez at 126-130.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Marquez would've boxed that clown's ears off and Manny would've knocked him into a coma.

Hamed was exposed by Barrera and then instead of going back into the ring to redeem himself, he decided it would be better to pack his louis vuitton bags and run home, never to be heard from again.
                  you can't expose a guy who was the top fighter in his division for years.

Comment

I could definitely see the Pac/Hamed fight being a wild, wooly affair. Knock downs on both sides, but Hamed doesn't get knocked out, and I'm not sure if Pac would have the consistency to keep from getting tagged with some big counters.

That would be a fascinating fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X