Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of Arreola vs Steverne 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    No way...Arreola was a slacker and he beat himself in all of his losses minus the Vitali one. He utterly destroyed Mitchell in less than 3 minutes in his last fight once he finally showed up in shape. He is pissed off and about 30 pounds lighter than he was last time out. I believe he will hurt Stiverne with crisp counter shots and stop him, proving the last fight was a fluke.

Including his loss to Adamek? I think most half decent heavyweights with a jab and some movement beat Arreola. He really is ineffective unless you brawl with him.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      If Arreola was Cuban you wouldn't be saying any of that about him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I gave Solis plenty of **** over his lack of dedication to the sport. What a waste of talent that guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Including his loss to Adamek? I think most half decent heavyweights with a jab and some movement beat Arreola. He really is ineffective unless you brawl with him.
        I just think that Arreola thought he was too good to take his opponents seriously and now, he realizes that at this stage, you have to take everyone and everything (including training) seriously. Arreola has the skills, he just never pushed himself to achieve what he is capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I just think that Arreola thought he was too good to take his opponents seriously and now, he realizes that at this stage, you have to take everyone and everything (including training) seriously. Arreola has the skills, he just never pushed himself to achieve what he is capable of.
          Not sure why this made me laugh but it did. Not sure if serious?

Comment

don't mind the fight, 1st one was good
            Stiverne should win again, but not like Arreola can't win
            Stiverne woulda got killed by Vit, but hey, he earned his shot
            he deserves to fight for the belt, whatever it's worth
            it's basically an eliminator for a right to be the legit HW #1 contender
            problem is, doubt either of them would pursue a Wlad fight
            even if they didn't have mandos to handle, just don't buy it
            whoever wins is a paper champ, but the real top challenger

Comment

Working...
            X