Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats Money Mayweather, he will fight _______ next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its not a Mayweather rematch. A good money making fight would be against Chavez Jr, Cotto, Martinez, or Pacquiao. But I think only a fight against Cotto would be the easiest to make. Also I think he would finally move up to 160lbs

Comment

Sergio wants the winner but Floyd would not fight him even at 150lbs and if canelo wins the $$$$"s are in a rematch though if Sergio is healthy by then I would love to see canelo fight him and I am sure I am not the only 1 I would love to see sergio get a couple big fights to end his career cause he is almost there saddly enough I don't see him getting either of these guys before he is to old to really get some I think Sergio would handle both of them well and likely score KO's in either fight but his window is almost closed

Comment

If Canelo wins it would probably mean he either KO'd Floyd or hurt him real bad, because there is no way he's just going to straight up out box him and I don't think Floyd would want to fight him again if he got hurt bad or KO'd, I mean we all know he's always talking about retiring with his health.

If Cotto wins his next fight I think regardless of Canelo winning or losing we might see that next or Sergio.

Comment

Pacquiao won't challenge him. After Margarito hurt Pacquiao with body punches he said no more fights over 147 because those guys are too big for him. He won't fight a guy that hits harder to the body than Margarito. He won't fight Martinez at 160 but he will be glad to fight him at 154. He would fight Mayweather in a rematch or fight Cotto if Mayweather does not want a rematch and Cotto wins his next fight and is not under contract with Arum.`I think he will beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by mudpunch View Post
            Floyd Mayweather.

Ithink this is the most likely scenerio if Canelo wins a close (and/or) controversial decision. If he KO's him then a Sergio Martinez fight is on the card since there will be a mandatory rest period for Mayweather. If Canelo wins a dominant decision then I think Mayweather will have to decide whether he really wants a rematch.

Comment

ggg catch weight! martinez wont be ready! pac of no more than a 150limit(doubtful) cotto possibly superduper roided marq lmbo jk

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                he becomes a fulltime prizefighter.
                It is so OBVIOUS that a Canelo victory would mean that he fights_____...Mayweather again in the new richest fight in boxing history.

Comment

Obviously Mayweather. It'd beat the PPV record

Comment

Mayweather..........

Comment

Canelo will fight Lara next, then Cotto in cinco de mayo.

Comment

Working...
                      X