No announcement yet.

What makes Canelo so deadly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes Canelo so deadly?

He's not afraid to take and absorb punches as long as he lands his. He gets hit a lot as you've noticed. Or it may be that he's got a burning determination to hurt his opponent to win the fight. Pain is secondary in such cases. I think he's the next PPV star.

Comment

LMFAO at his Power being Deadly, I watched a Light Welterweight take his Power pretty well and got up 3 times from Canelo's so called "DEADLY POWER"

Last time he knocked someone out cleanly was a Flabby And Old Baldomir who look like he just showed up for a check

Comment

Eric Gomez

Comment

He is so deadly cuz he have the power and combinations to knock out most of the 140 pounders..he is so accurate that he hurt archie solis..his big power allmost knockout very old and small shane mostly..almost..but is enough for we get in his nuts and talk about his deadly style..keep it up canelo!!..after josesito lopez say that you wanna fight mayweather or martinez and instead KO Arce..we will see your deadly combination there as well..

Comment

Guzman quit

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              LMFAO at his Power being Deadly, I watched a Light Welterweight take his Power pretty well and got up 3 times from Canelo's so called "DEADLY POWER"

Last time he knocked someone out cleanly was a Flabby And Old Baldomir who look like he just showed up for a check
              Probably as sad as Rigondeaux not being able to KO Lante Addy a guy 8w-6L :WORD: ! Or Marroquin! :WORD:

Comment

Power?

What power?

I have yet to see him prove his power against a legit 154lb fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Probably as sad as Rigondeaux not being able to KO Lante Addy a guy 8w-6L :WORD: ! Or Marroquin! :WORD:

^Something for you to go play with!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

^Something for you to go play with!
                    :WORD: hehehehe i hit a nerve!

Comment

Body shots. Hes one of the crispest body punchers in the game today. I don't care who you are, if you fight Canelo, you are leaving that ring pissing blood.

Comment

Working...
                      X