Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Cotto Face Off Preview (HBO Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAOOO Mayweather is shook. "This cherry pick might bit me in the azz" lol Oh hahah if cotto exposes little fraud even this post-Plaster assault, post-Manny beatdown version of him.. floyd would be heading to jail even more embarased.

Comment

Cotto needs subtitles because it is a strong accent, but I prefer him in Spainish because he sounds more intense and a man. In English he doesn't sound as he does in Spainish.

Comment

Comment

Can't see the video cuz im at work... let me guess

Mayweather: "like i said before, I've been dominating the sport of boxing for 16 years now. I respect Miguel Cotto for taking the test. Miguel Cotto is an undefeated fighter in my eyes. I ain't fightin at no catchweight, i want the best Miguel Cotto. Come May 5th blah blah blah..."

Comment

Another borring faceoff by floyd.

Cotto doesn't even have a size advantage.
            Easy pickings for floyd but i hope cotto shocks the boxing world.
            Will wait for this fight to replay on hbo.

Comment

Both have such dull personalities, these things are horrible when there is literally no friction or animosity between the fighters. The Cotto/Margarito one was good. It was intense. You can tell that they'd rather throw down mano a mano right there.

They probably should have had a face off involving the trainers as well, like Pac's just because their personalities and the demeanor doesn't merit a stand-alone face-off

This has the case that these two when not fighting, would rather write notes on how much of a meanie Bob Arum was/is.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                You guys know, he doesn't respect Cotto he fears him.
                And Pac ducked this Cotto while Floyd fights him , you kids are just soooo kids lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
                  respectful, i didnt think floyd would try to get under his skin just yet... but I think its coming. lol
                  exactly what i'm thinkin' lol...

Comment

Cotto exudes his usual quiet confidence. Floyd's respect for Cotto is kinda weird to see just because it's so out of the ordinary for him. I hope we get a hell of fight. WAR COTTO!!!

Comment

Faceoff will be boring, 24/7 will be boring (I doubt there will be much new that we haven't seen from those two in their numerous 24/7s and previews yet), and the fight will likely be rather one sided in favor of Floyd.

I can't lie, I'm still hyped as f***!

Comment

Working...
                      X