Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams: "I Beat Martinez Before, So It'll Be Easier This Time" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams: "I Beat Martinez Before, So It'll Be Easier This Time" (Video)

Am I the only one that finds this fight highly unpredictable? I really wonder how the both of them have adjusted since the first fight.

Comment

No Paul, you got a decision that could have gone either way against a guy that had only two weeks to train. If anything this time will be a lot harder to "beat" him.

Comment

I like how he says "I'm different in every fight"

Word?!?!?! LOL

Comment

Be easier why? Because you're making him come in weight drained?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
            Am I the only one that finds this fight highly unpredictable? I really wonder how the both of them have adjusted since the first fight.
            Everyone is, Vegas is dead split.

I give the very slight edge to Williams, I like that hes more active. While Martinez is a year older and has to loose a little more weight this time. Also Martinez very well could have lost to Pavlik, had he not got cut. Pavlik was coming back before he had a ton of blood in his eye. Still a close fight, not a blow out like its talked about on here.

Comment

I'll bet another 3 million that Martinez will win this rematch.

Comment

Im picking Williams. He can make adjustments and i just feel more comftable backing the bigger guy who will throw a million punches if he needs to. What can Martinez do differently? Tough fight tho cant wait!

Comment

MMM no, Excuse me, Martinez got robbed in a close fight that you should had lost.

I the Catchweight dont drain Martinez then your doomed.

Comment

So, why exactly again is there a catch weight for this fight? Wasn't their 1st fight at 160lbs?

Comment

Working...
                    X