Collapse
No announcement yet.

A broner vs. V ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight last night showed us that Broner is not ready for punchers at welter.
    Wait until he can improve his defense and let his body settle in to the division.
    Meaning weigh in at full 147 while draining healthily to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
      The fight last night showed us that Broner is not ready for punchers at welter.
      Wait until he can improve his defense and let his body settle in to the division.
      Meaning weigh in at full 147 while draining healthily to get there.
      You mean big punchers at 147. Ortiz quit against maidana. Ortiz can still crack though.

Comment

Ortiz is a big welterweight i think he'd do to broner what he did to berto only broner wouldnt be able to hurt ortiz like berto did

Comment

I'm not even saying this to **** with Broner or his loyal following but Lopez and Ortiz give him hell. Broner can't handle pressure from guys his size, he's used to beating up midgets

Comment

Just a side note, But because they had some words going back and forth, imo rios would of done the same thing to broner as maidana

Comment

Before the fight with Maidana I would have picked Broner to win. Now I pick Ortiz to win. Like Maidana Ortiz hits with speed and power with both hands. Ortiz has more hand speed and power than Broner can handle. Broner would have a problem.

Comment

Vic beats broner a good fight for broner to comeback with would be Broner vs Alexander

Comment

You guys can laugh and make fun of Ortiz all you want. I agree he quit and that's something he needs to live with. At the same time, the dude is a beat physically and has tons of talent.

IF (that's abig if I know) he can get his mind together, and really take this sport as his life, Victor Ortiz can be a world champ once again.

I will take him over Broner all day long. He sleeps Broner.

Comment

I can see Ortiz falling for Broner's gimmickry and being humiliated.

Comment

Call it playground reunion daddies babies going at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X