Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the decline of the NFL underway, will heavyweight boxing come back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Deontay Wilder played football and basketball in high school by the way. He only turned to boxing because of the birth of his daughter and having to provide her.
    boxing actually seems like the worse of the three.
    Yea you're making cash... but hardly enough when you start out.
    I mean... it's about to pay off now

Comment

I hope football does not decline. Boxing needs to help itself. Rid itself of corruption. Not count on another sports decline.

Comment

@ "decline of football" - the hell was TS thinking saying such absurdities?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I hope football does not decline. Boxing needs to help itself. Rid itself of corruption. Not count on another sports decline.
          No way football declines.
          Just because the Superbowl Commercials are starting to suck doesn't mean football is declining.

Comment

He can't be talking about the National Football League that's declining just can't be. HW's will eventually come back everything has its cycle.

Comment

Saying football in america is declining is like saying soccer in europe is declining

Ain't gonna happen

Comment

TS must be a Euro. NFL on decline is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by thesenuts View Post
                  None of you may not see it right now since the NFL is at the peak of success in America, but trust me, with all of the heat the league is beginning to receive, (lawsuits from concussions, other various injuries and medical doctors agreeing with the players) it's only a matter of time before it all goes down hill.

the NFL wil not be sued for concusions and other injuries. It's similar to a boxer agreeing to fight for x amountof dollars and then trying to sue somebody because he was knocked out and partially paralized for the rest of his life from injuries sustained in the fight. Any judge will say that every man that enters the NFL or the professional ring knows of the inherit dangers and have probably experienced one or more of those dangers/injuries before ever reaching the professional game.

Case dismissed............... Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 08-14-2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

The NFL will never decline, if they make a mistake they will eventually correct it. Yes Roger Goddell is killing football but football is the greatest sport of all time. Heavyweight boxing will be back when a U.S. Heavyweight beats Wladimir Klitschko. That should be Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
                      boxing actually seems like the worse of the three.
                      Yea you're making cash... but hardly enough when you start out.
                      I mean... it's about to pay off now
                      He wasn't going to get into the NFL or the NBA at that point. But he could get into boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X