No announcement yet.

Check out this female reporter dissing Manny Pacquiao to his face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this female reporter dissing Manny Pacquiao to his face

This why I am losing respect for Manny, he is way too nice, I would have told that female reporter yeah sleeping how bout you sleep on these nuts!

I don't speak Spanish, but it seems Pacman didn't get the diss she was trying to make fun of him when she said Pacquiao, Pacquiao what happen were you sleeping? Pac thought she was referring to if he was late for the interview and fell asleep in the hotel room, but she was referring to when Marquez knocked him out cold.

I don't know man that was pretty rude, reminds me of Stephen A Smith when he was making fun of Manny getting KO I don't get these people who don't have the balls stepping in the ring making fun of a fighter getting knocked out, other fighters have been knocked out cold like that but reporters never mocked them to their face like that and brought it up, I think they do this because they know Pacman is too nice and they can get away with dissing him.

why are you so concerned about manny's responses in interviews. I can't even tell if you are a fan of pacquiao or not.

Comment

I don't get it, so you expect him to be an ******* all of a sudden?

Comment

dude why are you making so many pac threads jeez, and i didnt even know rios spoke spanish lol

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          why are you so concerned about manny's responses in interviews. I can't even tell if you are a fan of pacquiao or not.
          I am a fan, I am just tired of him letting people walk all over him. He lets Floyd and his fans talk lies and **** to defame his name and acts so clueless, he needs to start paying attention to what these morons are sayng about him instead of not saying anything.

I want him to be like Mayorga and call out Floyd and call him a ***** and ducker, he needs to stop being nice, look how they mock him to his face, you would never see a reporter diss Roy Jones Jr to his face about being knocked out, even Rcky Hatton people had compassion for Hatton and never would make fun of him after getting iced by Pacman, they knew it was a tough loss.

But for some reason you have these idiots picking on and buillying Pacman, its strange to me the guy never talks sh2t to anyone and they have these ghetto clowns and low class trash making jokes about him

He needs to stop with this humble persona already.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            This why I am losing respect for Manny, he is way too nice, I would have told that female reporter yeah sleeping how bout you sleep on these nuts!

I don't speak Spanish, but it seems Pacman didn't get the diss she was trying to make fun of him when she said Pacquiao, Pacquiao what happen were you sleeping? Pac thought she was referring to if he was late for the interview and fell asleep in the hotel room, but she was referring to when Marquez knocked him out cold.

I don't know man that was pretty rude, reminds me of Stephen A Smith when he was making fun of Manny getting KO I don't get these people who don't have the balls stepping in the ring making fun of a fighter getting knocked out, other fighters have been knocked out cold like that but reporters never mocked them to their face like that and brought it up, I think they do this because they know Pacman is too nice and they can get away with dissing him.
            Dont lose respect Manny

Comment

straight left to the chin

Comment

Nothing wrong with being nice...

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  Nothing wrong with being nice...
                  Its good to be nice, but to the point where people are taking advantage of your kindness?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    dude why are you making so many pac threads jeez, and i didnt even know rios spoke spanish lol
                    Really you didn't know that? Actually this is the first time I've actually heard him speak it too. But the Garcia brothers always give their instructions in Spanish so you have to figure they can speak it. Same goes for Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X