Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payton manning has surgery today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motherfucker is suffering from Kaynan-neck.

Comment

The last time Payton left a team they won the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        The last time Payton left a team they won the championship.
        Do you think he is rooting for his team to do good without him? I don't, I think in the back of his mind he wants his team to fail without him.

If the Colts went on to win the super bowl, I bet Manning would be pissed off.

Comment

The Texans shouldnt have to play any of their games. Just give them the afc south title.

Comment

Highly unlikely he'll come back, at least in anything resembling good form.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              Do you think he is rooting for his team to do good without him? I don't, I think in the back of his mind he wants his team to fail without him.

If the Colts went on to win the super bowl, I bet Manning would be pissed off.
              Hell ya he would be.. You can tell he's that type of guy.

Comment

A team having success despite the absence of a big contract player is the easiest way for that big contract player to get released or traded.

But if they do have success. The player who they'd be having success with (Collins) ain't young enough to push the Colts to make such a big decision.

Ain't no future in Collins.

Comment

Laughed my ass off at Mannings misfortune. Sucks that I got Reggie Wayne on my FF squad but it's worth it knowing Manning is done.

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
                    Motherfucker is suffering from Kaynan-neck.

Comment

Right so now we go from first to worst in AFC South, damnnnnn

Comment

Working...
                      X