Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is popularity more valuable than integrity in modern society?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The solution is don't watch TV. Or if you have a TV, don't get cable.

Comment

Good question man. **** is superficial as hell man, what you gon' do about... Best just to go with the flow and get some ***** when you can.

Comment

Here's a good example I think. Everyday my mother asks me if I'm following the Casey Anthony trial. "Have you heard what was said? Did you hear this piece of evidence?" etc. I said no, have you heard what's going on with Congress raising the debt ceiling? Anything new? She said she hadn't been following it. Now you tell me which you consider more important to know about as a member of a society?

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
          Here's a good example I think. Everyday my mother asks me if I'm following the Casey Anthony trial. "Have you heard what was said? Did you hear this piece of evidence?" etc. I said no, have you heard what's going on with Congress raising the debt ceiling? Anything new? She said she hadn't been following it. Now you tell me which you consider more important to know about as a member of a society?
          I bet you can ask the average H.S student who Lady Gaga is and they will know in 1 second. I bet you less can tell you what the 3 branches of government are....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I bet you can ask the average H.S student who Lady Gaga is and they will know in 1 second. I bet you less can tell you what the 3 branches of government are....
            Hell one of our senators doesn't even know what the 3 branches of government are:

go to 1:09

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Hell one of our senators doesn't even know what the 3 branches of government are:

go to 1:09

Haha, I think he misspoke more than not knowing the 3 branches. Funny though.

Comment

Working...
              X