No announcement yet.

Better resume: Martinez or Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    I guess so, again my criteria is different.
    I think to judge him solely on those performances would be unfair TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      But if Donaire fights and beats Moreno this May, I'll put Donaire ahead of Sergio again.
      I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        But if Donaire fights and beats Moreno this May, I'll put Donaire ahead of Sergio again.
        if he beats Moreno in spectacular fashion, like a TKO or KO,

then move over Floyd

Comment

I'm gonna say Martinez,he has done more in a shorter period of time..

Comment

nonito needs 1 more big win on his resume

Comment

Donaire at his present age, can accomplish more in Boxing than Martinez in years to come.

Comment

donaire has the better resume ...the first one to beat the most accomplished and dominant lil guy in(darchinyan, first one to ever ko him) his time and beating 3 div champion in montiel(the only man to ever stopped him) is better than anything sergio has done in his carreer.....nonito is a real 2 div champion(beat the best in those division) where as sergio was a paper champion at 154 and real champion only at mw ....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  donaire has the better resume ...the first one to beat the most accomplished and dominant lil guy in(darchinyan, first one to ever ko him) his time and beating 3 div champion in montiel(the only man to ever stopped him) is better than anything sergio has done in his carreer.....nonito is a real 2 div champion(beat the best in those division) where as sergio was a paper champion at 154 and real champion only at mw ....
                  Vic, after losing to Nonito, went on to unify belts at 115, something that has never done before

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    Vic, after losing to Nonito, went on to unify belts at 115, something that has never done before
                    yup... they dont call him the most dominant lil guy in is time for nothing....he beat mijares like a ragdoll then mijares becmea champion at 115 .....mostly thanks to vic mijares became a champion again....

Comment

Martinez williams was p4p # 3 and kelly pavlik was the middleweight champ plus a win over dzinziruk puts him ahead...

donaire beat darchinyan who became superflyweight champ and montiel who was top 5 p4p plus a win over moreno i think its real close slight edge to maravilla

Comment

Working...
                      X