Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why aren't Ward fans calling for him to move up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Why hasnt GGG fought at 154 if he can? Floyd v GGG is not a big money fight. I know who cares about money, well GGG and Floyd do.

I dont care if he releases the 154 belt. I dont think he is a 154 fighter. Matter of fact i dont think either is

because its not healthy

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      You have a slight problem with this one because your man Iole didn't mention anything about a "challenger".

"If you're a 154-pound champion, then you should be ready, willing and able to fight anyone who can make the 154-pound limit"

Oops.

Ward and Hopkins say they can make 160 so he should fight them, no? That's what your guy Iole is saying and we know you take his word as gospel since last week
      Uh ok, you should have paraphrased better. The other guys have to be willing of course. IronDan: "Iole didnt say they have to be willing.". Lol Capt. Save a Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        because its not healthy
        Iole says, ample evidence he can make 154 easy. Rigo can make 118 easy, just doesnt feel like dropping extra weight

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Uh ok, you should have paraphrased better. The other guys have to be willing of course. IronDan: "Iole didnt say they have to be willing.". Lol Capt. Save a Floyd
          "Iole says" Do you believe everything Iole says now?

By Iole's logic Cotto is ducking Ward and Hopkins aswell.

The lineal champion must fight everyone who can make that weight. Both openly state they can make it. Really Cotto should be going after them, calling them out. He's only in his 4th weight class and already 1 above his ideal one

Comment

"Iole says" Do you believe everything Iole says now?

By Iole's logic Cotto is ducking Ward and Hopkins aswell.

The lineal champion must fight everyone who can make that weight. Both openly state they can make it. Really Cotto should be going after them, calling them out. He's only in his 4th weight class and already 1 above his ideal one
            This Cotto thing is embarrassing man. Its also off point, since I readily admit Cotto is a lineal paper champ, almost of Floyd proportions

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              This Cotto thing is embarrassing man. Its also off point, since I readily admit Cotto is a lineal paper champ, almost of Floyd proportions
              I agree it is embarrassing, The idea of Cotto avoiding Andre Ward or Bernard Hopkins is embarrassing. Amongst other scenarios.

Even worse that both are paper champions at those weights.

Comment

I agree it is embarrassing, The idea of Cotto avoiding Andre Ward or Bernard Hopkins is embarrassing. Amongst other scenarios.

Even worse that both are paper champions at those weights.
                Yep, both the idea and attempted analogy.

I know, both lineal catchweight paper champs. Both have fans washing their hands of their presently held titles, including lineal. Cotto for 6 month, Floyd 5x that

Comment

• Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                  He already beat everyone at smw. Why are people wanting him to fight a smaller man instead of taking on the cchallenges at 175?
                  because the fight most people want to see after Floyd v manny is ward v ggg, not ward v 175lb fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X