No announcement yet.

Is this cherry picking or lies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this cherry picking or lies?

If you dont have time to watch the video then dont leave an opinion. Or you can accept the last 30 seconds.

We already know this.

Comment

Bob Arum and Roach pimp Manny....

Comment

Yes.. we get it.. You hate Pacquiao.. And you enjoy Floyd's balls..lol..

Comment

I only hear the sound of crickets coming from the *******'s side of town. They saw this video and decided not to even bother putting their wishful thinking on blast. This is something that can be disputed. People can say Floyd's afraid. That's their opinion. We can say that Manny's guilty of everything in this video and there's no disputing it. Floyd will demolish Manny Pacquiao. Easy work. Easier than the Marquez fight. He's probably right considering that Marquez is more skilled than Pac can ever be. Mayweather comes up big in his biggest fights. The Pacquiao fight will be no exception and Floyd is more than capable of knocking this kid right the **** on out.

Comment

You gotta be blind or a ******* to deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
              If you dont have time to watch the video then dont leave an opinion. Or you can accept the last 30 seconds.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              We already know this.
              I thought you might (I was away a while)
              Originally posted by mob2p2014 View Post
              Bob Arum and Roach pimp Manny....
              True.
              Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
              Yes.. we get it.. You hate Pacquiao.. And you enjoy Floyd's balls..lol..
              Here you go You sound hungry and sleepy.
              Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
              I only hear the sound of crickets coming from the *******'s side of town. They saw this video and decided not to even bother putting their wishful thinking on blast. This is something that can be disputed. People can say Floyd's afraid. That's their opinion. We can say that Manny's guilty of everything in this video and there's no disputing it. Floyd will demolish Manny Pacquiao. Easy work. Easier than the Marquez fight. He's probably right considering that Marquez is more skilled than Pac can ever be. Mayweather comes up big in his biggest fights. The Pacquiao fight will be no exception and Floyd is more than capable of knocking this kid right the **** on out.
              Awfully quiet in here..lol Self high five!
              Originally posted by SupaMexican View Post
              You gotta be blind or a ******* to deny it.
              Thats true and this may be very hard for the "pac fans" to handle. I just hope they dont get suicidal. Its not worth it. But on a good note...Roach looks like a genius >much respect.

Comment

Working...
              X