Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will have the better career between heavyweights Andy Ruiz and Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will have the better career between heavyweights Andy Ruiz and Deontay Wilder

Simple question. Who do you feel will have a better career.

I think Wilder has the better RAW power but Ruiz is the better boxer. Don't let the pudgey-ness fool you.

I pick Ruiz
    Andy Ruiz
    23.08%
    Deontay Wilder
    76.92%

Andy Ruiz is a fat turd.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Andy Ruiz is a fat turd.
      I guess it's a body building contest

Comment

Originally posted by Bushid***333; View Post
        I guess it's a body building contest
        Tor Hamer was beating him and then after the third round he quit on the stool, and it was after he previously quit on the stool vs Glazkov.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushid***333; View Post
          Simple question. Who do you feel will have a better career.

I think Wilder has the better RAW power but Ruiz is the better boxer. Don't let the pudgey-ness fool you.

I pick Ruiz
          Deontay Wilder is going to get knockout in his next fight that's if he doesn't chicken out against Stiverne

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Andy Ruiz is a fat turd.
            Better a fat turd than a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Better a fat turd than a fraud
              Wilder has yet to be proven as a fraud. He is a bit chinny. But Wlad is more chinny. But Deontay and Wlad are the best conditioned heavyweights.

Comment

Andy Ruiz Jr has talent, but he won't do nearly as well because he isn't dedicated to the sport. He'll gas in the later rounds when he fights someone who he can't KO early.

In contrast, Wilder is always in excellent condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  Andy Ruiz Jr has talent, but he won't do nearly as well because he isn't dedicated to the sport. He'll gas in the later rounds when he fights someone who he can't KO early.

In contrast, Wilder is always in excellent condition.
                  Exactly what I was going to say. That's too bad, because Fat Andy has a unique skill set for the Heavyweight division in this day and age.

Bob Arum should cash out on him ASAP with an Arreola fight. Ruiz Jr. vs. Arreola at Stub Hub Center in L.A. would do very well.

Comment

I cannot accept Ruiz's lack of conditioning. Right now he seems like a young Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                    X