Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does one go about getting signed by Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    I have a cousin that's turning pro and wants to get into the money game. He told me he wants to make as many stacks as possible. I advised him to sign to Al Haymon since that's where the talent and money are at.

He has a nice slick style, he knows that not getting hit is key to being successful. That he doesn't have to swing like a wild caveman and he should be patient and not be afraid of being called "boring". His style reminds me a little bit of SOG and The Alien on the inside but he does a phillyshell. So it's a little closer to Lights Out.

He has a good jab to the body and a crazy left hook. His amateur record is 90-5 he fights at around 135 but he can go higher. So if you read this Al Haymon please get incontact with us. We really appreciate what you've done with Mayweather, The Problem, Swift and all the other great stars you represent. We promise to put in hard work and dedication. You wont regret signing him.

So if you want to get paid and make some stacks hit me up.
    This sounds like straight b*ll****

Comment

Call Golden Boy Promotions, tell them you got a guy turning pro at 135 and you want to fight their best prospect in his debut.

If he wins, Haymon will notice.

Comment

Even though this sounds like bs, if your boy was any good than he will end up on haymons radar soon enough.

I think it's actually a stupid idea to sign with haymon right away, because haymon won't get you paid jack **** until you make it. You'll be like all these Olympians who signed w him and didn't Get a penny yet.

In all honesty your cousin most likely a bum anyway.

Comment

Boxing managers/promoters, etc. lurk amateur events across the country like piranhas. If he stands out I'm sure they will find him.

Comment

Good News! my cousin fought a rough EasternEuro last night and he stopped him in 2. Showed good food work and good head movement. I think he's ready for the big time. When the EaternEuro went to shake his hand after the fight my cousin didn't even look at him lol we got a good laugh outta that. I hope some scouts are out there and saw that. They gotta know he got that personality to back up his hands.

Comment

Good News! my cousin fought a rough EasternEuro last night and he stopped him in 2. Showed good food work and good head movement. I think he's ready for the big time. When the EaternEuro went to shake his hand after the fight my cousin didn't even look at him lol we got a good laugh outta that. I hope some scouts are out there and saw that. They gotta know he got that personality to back up his hands.
              I was gonna say your cousin has no class whatsoever but then I remembered which promoter you're trying to get the attention of. One that specifically caters to fighters with no class whatsoever, so he probably made a good choice. Maybe you can get him to beat his gf next or maybe rob some old lady?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                I was gonna say your cousin has no class whatsoever but then I remembered which promoter you're trying to get the attention of. One that specifically caters to fighters with no class whatsoever, so he probably made a good choice. Maybe you can get him to beat his gf next or maybe rob some old lady?
                we in the hurt business you wanna do that hand shaking shit go dress up or something. We aint stupid we know you can't just have skills to make it in this game. The Problem is a rapper that can spit and he got sex tapes coming out. Money has flash and guap, The Alien well he an Alien lol Listen I love Alexander but no one is lining up to watch him fight. Fans don't be appreciating real boxing so boxers gotta comeup with something to catch their eye and make them pay attention to their skills. Once they get a sniff of the way they throw them hands it's all over, they're fans. My cousin is on the right path he schooling dudes and showing them NO respect.

Comment

Either be good or a hype job and appear to look good.

Comment

I have a cousin that's turning pro and wants to get into the money game. He told me he wants to make as many stacks as possible. I advised him to sign to Al Haymon since that's where the talent and money are at.

He has a nice slick style, he knows that not getting hit is key to being successful. That he doesn't have to swing like a wild caveman and he should be patient and not be afraid of being called "boring". His style reminds me a little bit of SOG and The Alien on the inside but he does a phillyshell. So it's a little closer to Lights Out.

He has a good jab to the body and a crazy left hook. His amateur record is 90-5 he fights at around 135 but he can go higher. So if you read this Al Haymon please get incontact with us. We really appreciate what you've done with Mayweather, The Problem, Swift and all the other great stars you represent. We promise to put in hard work and dedication. You wont regret signing him.

So if you want to get paid and make some stacks hit me up.
                    Give Ellerbe and the Watson twins a blow job I guess.

Comment

we in the hurt business you wanna do that hand shaking shit go dress up or something. We aint stupid we know you can't just have skills to make it in this game. The Problem is a rapper that can spit and he got sex tapes coming out. Money has flash and guap, The Alien well he an Alien lol Listen I love Alexander but no one is lining up to watch him fight. Fans don't be appreciating real boxing so boxers gotta comeup with something to catch their eye and make them pay attention to their skills. Once they get a sniff of the way they throw them hands it's all over, they're fans. My cousin is on the right path he schooling dudes and showing them NO respect.
                      No, STAX. You in the shameless, racist floyd/boner teabagging business. You do make me laugh, schnuffty!

Comment

Working...
                      X