Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all, he's boring and can lose 9 rounds and still beat you.

Comment

Bradley's threads will soon overtake Floyd's threads

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
        Not really...not many did before the Pac fight but now all he gets is pure hatred from the Pacmaniacs since he received an undeserved decision over their "God". He is still unbeaten though, regardless of how boring or unremarkable he is. So let the haters hate I suppose. I am not a fan of his but nothing too much I can say if he keeps winning I guess. Same as with Danny Garcia, not remarkable at all but keeps grinding out wins. I think Bradley is more talented and skilled than Garcia though to be honest.
        Its not just the Pacmaniacs that hate Tim. Almost everybody hates him. Bradley is annoying because he acts like he whipped Pacs @$$ when in all reality he lost. I know he's not suppose to admitt he lost but he could tone it down just a bit. He also thinks he's too good for $2,000,000 pay days. His style is boring to most too. He just doesn't have that "It" factor about him. People don't like Wards style too much but he doesn't get the same treatment Bozo Bradley gets. And rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Whatup Bradley Tribe?

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Bradley's threads will soon overtake Floyd's threads
          What's good Tribe?
          Now we just need leatherf8ce in this biatch

Comment

Yes, only the *******s hate him. Tim Bradley beat Pacquiao in a close decision.... people act like Pac beat the brakes off Bradley....Not the case at all. Review rounds 1-2 5, 7.8.9,10,11,12 those rounds WERE NOT dominated by Pacquiao.....

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Not at all, he's boring and can lose 9 rounds and still beat you.
              Its not Tims fault Manny is a primadona , if Manny was being real about it he should have rematched Tim very next fight to clear the air , thats what a real champion does ,,, but they know Tim would kick his ass clearly so they thought they could hoodwink JMM and got face planted for being a fake , karma is a ***** .

Manny is a fabricated superman and because of his children hype swallowing fans Tim gets caught in all the BS , when the reality is if you watch the fight very closely its a very close fight , to close for Manny when the guy was on one leg .

Tim is quality fighter and a good person by the look of it and his career is derailed because he beat a snake oil salesmen .

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
                Yes, only the *******s hate him. Tim Bradley beat Pacquiao in a close decision.... people act like Pac beat the brakes off Bradley....Not the case at all. Review rounds 1-2 5, 7.8.9,10,11,12 those rounds WERE NOT dominated by Pacquiao.....
                Scored it drunk the first time I saw it on fight night, scored it high the next few times I saw it and I even scored it once sober cuz I was bored and had nothing to watch. Each time I had Bradley losing. So if u feel like he won then that's cool bro. The majority of people think he lose. Not just Pac fans. I can't stand idiot Pacquiao worshipers but its not just them that say Manny got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  What's good Tribe?
                  Now we just need leatherf8ce in this biatch
                  Haha, we're the renegades of this place. Everybody scurred now because they know Tim is about to come back on the scene.

Comment

He signed with TR to fight Pac, without realizing almost all the names from 140-154 are GBP.

He truly doesn't have that many options.

Comment

Tim is a good fighter with a lot of heart, but because of a controversial decision in a fight with a boxer that is worshiped amoung some fans; he has lost his image.... For now! The fact is he is a good boxer, and is a legitimate threat to most at 140-147. Any person who says other wise, has some childish hatred for the kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X