(SUPER OFFICIAL)Squash Beef Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SUPER OFFICIAL)Squash Beef Thread.

Shyt is crazy

Is this about Rockin'? Trust me, the guy LOVES it.

He was taking **** back in MARCH. Now he starts it up again unprovoked? That, to me, is someone who subconsciously loves the attention and the pwn.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

He was taking **** back in MARCH. Now he starts it up again unprovoked? That, to me, is someone who subconsciously loves the attention and the pwn.
      Real talk, that and in general. I mean the serious ones.

Comment

If you squash beef, it becomes a beef patty.

Comment

Better grill that and throw a slice of cheese, onions, hot sauce and peppers on that ****er!

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Better grill that and throw a slice of cheese, onions, hot sauce and peppers on that ****er!
            GIFSoup

Comment

Classic scene from a classic film.

Comment

I got no beef, everybody loves me.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

i love it? not even close. unprovoked? i could post up that the sky is blue and you will come in with a not so witty comment of how coleman made my sky black. i stepped up, far from being properly prepared and **** happened. bill miller -rip- tells me that i could fight, that i was one of the last good ones still around, i have nothing to prove to you guys. and i'll take bill millers words on boxing over yours every single day of the week so quit following me around with your bs comments..........Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 11-17-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Come on, slag, you got pwned EIGHT MONTHS ago. Now you start up with the "who here has blah blah" threads out of nowhere?

That's the sign of a man who misses being pwned. Don't play the innocent.

Comment

Working...
                    X