Sergei Kharitonov, a fight with Miller and the brothers Emelianenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergei Kharitonov, a fight with Miller and the brothers Emelianenko

http://translate.google.com/translat...9.html&act=url

31-year-old Russian mixed martial arts fighter Sergei Kharitonov gave an interview to television channel " Fighter , "Which described the deplorable situation with Russian champions of MMA, his upcoming fight on March 23 with the American Mark Miller, according to the rules of K-1 tournament in the World Series Glory , and also denied that soon will duel with Aleksander Emelianenko .

Sergei briefly spoke about his upcoming fight in K-1 with the American Mark Miller, who held March 23 in Moscow : "I'm not going to think, how quickly will end the fight with Mark Miller. The first round will be sighting, and then will act in the course of the battle, try to finish the fight early. "

The athlete denied that the next battle will mixed style with Alexander Emelianenko, with whom he recently had serious conflict. "From Alexander I to fight right now, even in the locker room - said Kharitonov. - But seriously, it is not known with whom I compete in MMA. If there are suggestions from his camp, we will consider. If the conditions suit both sides, then why not. Personally, I am ready to meet with Alexander Emelianenko, or, for example, Mohammed Malikov. "

According to the Kharitonov, while he does not intend to enter the ring against Fedor Emelianenko . "At the moment I would not want to fight with Fedor Emelianenko. I respect Fedor as a fighter. He is not just working on them, and plow like a horse. Fedor has already achieved much in this life. Of course, I would not mind cross gloves with him in 2004-2007 when he was champion. Now, it remains a strong contender. If he becomes champion again, I'm happy to get in the ring against him ", - assured Sergei.
Working...
X