No announcement yet.

My favorites for the 2011-2012 NBA Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    The lakers are ranked way too high. Their best player's pretty much Shane mosley now without the plastic surgery (shot), they're fragile and can't stay healthy, and their chemistry has imploded.

Probably lucky to win more than one playoff game.

all your points that we win more than one playoff game

Comment

I think it's foolish to predict before the draft and free agency wraps up. But if I had to pick my favorites it would have to be:

Dallas
      Lakers
      Celtics
      Chicago
      Grizzlies (dark horse pick)

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        The lakers are ranked way too high. Their best player's pretty much Shane mosley now without the plastic surgery (shot), they're fragile and can't stay healthy, and their chemistry has imploded.

Probably lucky to win more than one playoff game.
        1. only player that's shot is derek fisher

2. fragile and can't stay healthy?

look up how many games their starters played.

only bynum is fragile.

move along now. talk about something you know a little about.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
          Hopefully there's no lock out and the NBA has a season next year. These are my favorites for next years title based on current rosters: 1. Dallas Mavericks- the defending NBA champs were easily the best TEAM in the league last year. They humiliated the 2 time defending champion Lakers and easily beat the so-called "Super Team" Heat. Dallas won WITHOUT their second best player in Caron Butler. The Mavs are very deep and will be very good again next year. 2. Miami Heat- their core of Wade, James, and Bosh is strong but they need a C and a PG. Furthermore, their bench is garbage. Anyway, **** these chumps! 3. Chicago Bulls- I love D Rose and he elevated his game to another level last year. I think the young Bulls will learn from their playoff run this year. Nevertheless, the Bulls are one scorer away from being a championship team, a shooting guard like Eric Gordon is what they need imo. 4. Oklahoma City Thunder- I love Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka but the Thunder need more. Kendrick Perkins is solid but limited. Durant needs to take his game to the next level the way Dirk did this year. I could see the young Thunder in the finals next year. 5. LA Lakers- this team is talented but flawed. Fisher needs to be replaced ASAP. I think the fact that they got more rest will do them good. Kobe is still great but he's slowing down. Gasol needs to step his game up and the bench must improve. It will be interesting to see how new coach Mike Brown fares next year.
          dallas will be in the hunt but they won't win it again.

dallas had a great run this year but they really got lucky and got hot at the right time.

i doubt they could duplicate it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            all your points that we win more than one playoff game
            don't pick on the old fart.

he's prone to exagerration.

hence why a team who had 6 players play all 82 games , 4 of whom are starters , is "fragile" and "can't stay healthy" to him.

kobe , lamar , pau , fish , ron and brown all played 82 games.

4 starters and our 1st 2 guys off the bench played every game.

and the 3rd guy off our bench played 79 games.

can't stay healthy......

if anything they were too healthy. that's why they were so fatigued.

playing so many games 3 straight years does that.

Comment

Go Celtics! I doubt they will take it but one could hope for another Boston Sporting Championship and make it 6 in 8 years!

Comment

Watch out for the Memphis Grizzlies, they made a nice playoff run WITHOUT Rudy Gay. I'm fine with anybody winning but the Criami Feat!

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
                  Watch out for the Memphis Grizzlies, they made a nice playoff run WITHOUT Rudy Gay. I'm fine with anybody winning but the Criami Feat!
                  i'm scared about zach randolph.

he seems like a player that plays better trying to get a contract than after getting a contract.

Comment

Heat must be favourites to win the NBA next season

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                      Heat must be favourites to win the NBA next season
                      they are.

favorites next year is same as last year.

heat and lakers.

Comment

Working...
                      X