Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy

el oh el....

He seems to have changed his tune given the fact the wrote a book about his time and mentioned this incident; but it seems his story has changed. Shocking.

I wonder why that is...

Comment

Clinton was one of the most corrupt and bloodthirsty presidents of all time.

He was behind drug running as Gov. of Arkansas, he was behind numerous political assassinations, he orchestrated Waco and was behind OKC.

People always bring up Bush for Iraq, but they give Clinton a pass for the genocide and illegal war he carried out in the Balkans.

I wonder why...

Comment

LoL, to only further the proof of what lying piece of **** is he even retracted his statement the day after making it.

Originally posted by Plato View Post

He was behind drug running as Gov. of Arkansas, he was behind numerous political assassinations, he orchestrated Waco and was behind OKC.

People always bring up Bush for Iraq, but they give Clinton a pass for the genocide and illegal war he carried out in the Balkans.

I wonder why...
        You lack perspective... and anything resembling a fact, for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          LoL, to only further the proof of what lying piece of **** is he even retracted his statement the day after making it.

You lack perspective... and anything resembling a fact, for that matter.
          He was probably threatened with his life.

He didn't wanna end up like Vince Foster.

I have more perspective in my left nut that you do in your pea brain.

Comment

He was probably threatened with his life.

He didn't wanna end up like Vince Foster.

I have more perspective in my left nut that you do in your pea brain.
            You should change your avi, Plato was a free thinker, your have down syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              You should change your avi, Plato was a free thinker, your have down syndrome.
              You don't even know who Vince Foster is do you?

Comment

You don't even know who Vince Foster is do you?

Yes of course Clinton had him killed....

Funny how conservative right wingers have the nerve to call some president blood thirsty....

Comment

I wonder why...
                  Welcome back you moonbat piece of rat turd.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    Yes of course Clinton had him killed....

Funny how conservative right wingers have the nerve to call some president blood thirsty....
                    I'm not a right winger you idiot.

I critiqued Bush severely when he was in office.

Clinton/Bush... makes no difference to me. Two sides of the same globalists ****ter coin.

I just find it odd that Clinton always gets labeled some great president when he killed people in Waco, Ruby Ridge and Okc, imposed sanctions on a peaceful Iraq that killed at least 1 million people conservatively, and destroyed the Balkans for almost 10 years.

And ran drugs for the cia when he was gov. of Arkansas.

Oh but, he he played the saxophone on Arsenio Hall so I guess that makes it all better.

:wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X