Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman is done...He cant fight going backwards Sr. nailed it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
    and My Favorite Sr. Quote..

"Roach's had the boy 8 years and he still don't move his fuckin head!
    Stupid. Manny is like a bobble head. What kind of idiot really thinks Manny doesn't use head movement? He uses loads.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by The Don. View Post
      Diaz was a slow footed bum........

De Le Zombie speaks for himself........

Ricky Hatton is neither and wouldve Ko'd both.
      Then why did they hype it like that? I would'nt buy that **** anymore. Pacquiao dont need to fight backwards because he moves great side to side and punches in all angles.

Comment

Dont act lie Pac has BEEN doing that...hes really looked better at as of late.

Comment

he did make him p4p though.......right?

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Floyd Sr. missed the knock down against Morales while going backwards? Well done.
            Since when does Morales and Hatton fight anything alike?

If Manny can pick Hatton going backwards for 12 rounds........hes the best fighter on the planet and hes better then Floyd IMO....

No way he can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankster View Post
              Then why did they hype it like that? I would'nt buy that **** anymore. Pacquiao dont need to fight backwards because he moves great side to side and punches in all angles.
              You cant fight side to side aginst Ricky Hatton.....

His style...foot speed...and ability to cut off the ring..and his ability to close the distance ina heartbeat makes it HARD to fight side to side......

Floyd couldnt even move side to side...

Comment

What makes you think Pac will be on the backfoot in the first place? Hatton won't be able to take Pac's power shots so he won't be coming forward too much.

Comment

Manny has began to move sideways, duck slip and then comeback with angles but this fight should be good and who ever has the better style, will win. I think PBF cracked the code when he beat Hatton at his own game and that was to hug hatton. Floyd was doing four things,
                  1- trying to pop shot once and then he would hug Hatton,
                  2.-letting Ricky throw his punch and Floyd wold duck below Ricky's waist and Floyd would hug him
                  3.- Elbowing hatton everytime they were tied up
                  4.-Floyd backing up and waiting to catch hatton with the check hook

I think we are going to see new things from both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    What makes you think Pac will be on the backfoot in the first place? Hatton won't be able to take Pac's power shots so he won't be coming forward too much.
                    First off Pac is not this vicous power puncher.....lololololololol.

2nd youve never seen Pac throw a punch at 140 pounds.....

NO ONE has been able to back up Ricky....not even Floyd...even when Hatton got Ko'd what he was doing COMING FOWARD.....aginst a fighter that can fight equally good off the ropes...going back ward..side to side..coming fowrad..inside outside..Floyd can do it all...dont pretend like Pac can do that.

Hatton will back Manny up....There is nothing that Manny can do to make Hatton take a backwards step...

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
                      Manny has began to move sideways, duck slip and then comeback with angles but this fight should be good and who ever has the better style, will win. I think PBF cracked the code when he beat Hatton at his own game and that was to hug hatton. Floyd was doing four things,
                      1- trying to pop shot once and then he would hug Hatton,
                      2.-letting Ricky throw his punch and Floyd wold duck below Ricky's waist and Floyd would hug him
                      3.- Elbowing hatton everytime they were tied up
                      4.-Floyd backing up and waiting to catch hatton with the check hook

I think we are going to see new things from both fighters.
                      The only reason Floyd could use hattons tricks aginst him is because he was strong enough....Manny IS NOT STRONGER THEN hATTON....

Comment

Working...
                      X