• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Pac still make 135lb??

Im thinking probably not..

No, and the *******s who say he can r ****ing dumbasses

Comment

Yes.

How many times are we going to talk about this? Pac and his team said Pac can easily make 135 lbs if they can find a big fight at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
        Yes.

How many times are we going to talk about this? Pac and his team said Pac can easily make 135 lbs if they can find a big fight at 135.
        I just dont see where the weight is going to come off from.. his head?? lol

Comment

no, max is 140. below that he hurts himself

Comment

yes i think he can........
            Last edited by DR.ORGYY; 04-11-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
              Part of it is muscle loss (and some fat) going into the final week before the fight. The rest of it is just dehydrating water from tissues.

Comment

I'm thinking it would be really tough on him at this point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                  Ariza said Pac can easily make 135. Remember, Manny has to eat 7000 calories and drink special shakes to keep the weight on.

Comment

yep, i think he can. the guy has to eat like a maniac and take protein shakes during training just to keep his weight up at a reasonable WW level.
                    it'd be hard but i think he can if he absolutely had to. he just doesnt have to.

edit: what he said^

Comment

Working...
                    X