Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we b offended: No more Pac/Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing in another fight for Marquez with the exception of a purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      A friend of mine is the definition of a "casual fan" and he voted for Pacquiao Marquez V when I asked him what about Floyd/Sergio he said who is Sergio? so For me those polls are simply Pac fans who cant accept this defeat.

Now i was a huge fan of the 4th fightcause i felt JMM was robbed in the 3rd but a 5th fight is worthless. JMM claimed his rightful crown and there was no controversy so for me there is no need.
      It's no problem, just find something better to do that night. Rest assured it'll be huge and great action.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        It's no problem, just find something better to do that night. Rest assured it'll be huge and great action.
        I will. Mayweather/Canelo. And itll be even bigger i think but to each his own. Ill still watch this fight but if it goes head to head mayweather/ Canelo get my money

Comment

I will. Mayweather/Canelo. And itll be even bigger i think but to each his own. Ill still watch this fight but if it goes head to head mayweather/ Canelo get my money
          It's not going h2h against Floyd, Arum already said as much. If it's Canelo vs Maidana, he would.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            It's not going h2h against Floyd, Arum already said as much. If it's Canelo vs Maidana, he would.
            I havent heard anything like that but ok. Smart move by Arum.

Comment

I havent heard anything like that but ok. Smart move by Arum.
              check the end of this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-call...y-dates--60143

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
                Is Bob Arum playing us to be dummies? Does he think we will continue to be forced fed watching the same two warriors go at it time and time again. Yes, the make good fights, but Damn, its time to see other matchups... Am I the only one thinking this?
                Around one MILLION people were willing to pay $60 to see #4 so apparently you don't know the way this biz works.
                Personally, I didn't even want #3, but somehow #5 is the only good fight I think either of these two have left.

Comment

Working...
                X