Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the lack of selective breeding for intelligence and genius the dumbest decision in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    But aleckid would have to be eliminated.. Too crazy...
    If my genes were too low empathy or not smart/good enough id be all for selecting myself out, thats how much I believe in it

Comment

I think a drastic decrease in overall human breeding would benefit the planet and our species far more than selective breeding.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        If my genes were too low empathy or not smart/good enough id be all for selecting myself out, thats how much I believe in it
        Great post... But who determines the criteria???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Great post... But who determines the criteria???
          reasonable sensible bright people that want the best for humanity

I think most people would accept the world needs more brains and more empathy for it to be a much nicer place

At the moment we have too little empathy, too little brains, and too much selfishness

Comment

this is out of mein kamptfor zone

Comment

I think most people would accept the world needs more brains and more empathy for it to be a much nicer place

At the moment we have too little empathy, too little brains, and too much selfishness
              Alex, the small elite clique that Promote Eugenics are a fussy bunch. You, Me, and every other poster on these boards don't meet the criteria.

Best stand with Humanity over Insanity. You think we'd even be asking if the world was Overpopulated if all the money spent on Wars was spent instead on Clothing, Housing, Educating AND feeding the poor of the world?

The distribution of Wealth is the true evil. Let those Billionaires talking about "Overpopulation" truly give away their wealth and not hide behind a "Foundation"

This is for them:

Comment

As a Jew... Define the criteria... and the arbtraitors of this, the judges???

Then provide a detailed plan on how to implement your eugenics plan...

Be detailed and precise... Please... I actually know a lot about what you are talking about or proposing...

Drop it... Or know in micro detail, micro detail what you are talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                  Alex, the small elite clique that Promote Eugenics are a fussy bunch. You, Me, and every other poster on these boards don't meet the criteria.

Best stand with Humanity over Insanity. You think we'd even be asking if the world was Overpopulated if all the money spent on Wars was spent instead on Clothing, Housing, Educating AND feeding the poor of the world?

The distribution of Wealth is the true evil. Let those Billionaires talking about "Overpopulation" truly give away their wealth and not hide behind a "Foundation"

This is for them:

What he said!!

Also, if you don't know the diff between linear and non linear differential equations... Don't reply... I hate fools who pontificate..., yet know nothing!!

You sound stupi like joe 6 pack.
                  Love the guy... His claim to fame is being a free mason..
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 03-05-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I'm going to the Island.

Comment

You just described yourself to. a T... Couldn't have said it better...

Go back to being a parody of pathetic.. You got a whole lot of negative with this stupidity...

Comment

Working...
                      X