Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Nas the greatest rapper of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Nas the greatest rapper of all time?

I would say he is. If you don't think he is the GOAT rapper, who is the greatest?
    Nas
    18.18%
    Rakim
    18.18%
    2pac
    18.18%
    Notorious B.I.G.
    18.18%
    Jay-Z
    0.00%
    Big Daddy Kane
    0.00%
    Eminem
    27.27%
    Big Pun
    0.00%
    Big L
    0.00%
    Wu-Tang Clan member
    0.00%

Rakim. Shocked there's no Ice Cube on the list, is he this criminally underrated? AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, Kill at Will, Death Certificate and The Predator is a monster run very few can match

Comment

He's definitely up there, dropped one of the greatest music compositions as a debut.
      Went toe to toe witha fellow a HOF musician in a very competitive era.

Comment

I can't say he's goat, but he's definitely in my top 5.

Tupac, Eminem, tech n9ne, nas and Andre 3k are probably my personal top 5. Interchangeable, they all bring different **** to the table, so it just depends on what makes someone 'goat'.

Comment

He's up there. Most of the greats came from his 'era' and I'd have a hell of a time picking a GOAT.

Comment

Tupac

//end thread

Comment

Rakim the God Emcee #1

TS gave us a poll that is very NY-centric smh

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                Rakim. Shocked there's no Ice Cube on the list, is he this criminally underrated? AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, Kill at Will, Death Certificate and The Predator is a monster run very few can match
                You feel Ice Cube is GOAT, or you just want to see him as a choice for GOAT? I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                  Rakim the God Emcee #1

TS gave us a poll that is very NY-centric smh
                  You consider a NY rapper to be the greatest of all time. The other GOATS people would choose would be Nas, 2Pac(NY born, West Coast based), Biggie, maybe Jay Z. No one would choose anyone else really. No one's gonna say Snoop Dogg or Lil Jon or something like that. People always choose between 4 really, Nas, 2Pac, Biggie, Rakim. 3 of 4 are NY. I'm from NY so I seem biased but my list is pretty common actually.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    You feel Ice Cube is GOAT, or you just want to see him as a choice for GOAT? I don't understand.
                    Both. Cube's my all time fav but I can't let my bias get in the way of saying Rakim is the GOAT. To be honest, my opinion changes between Rakim, Big Daddy Kane and Ice Cube every bloody time lol

Comment

Working...
                    X