No announcement yet.

Mentally Challenged Man Beaten For His GTA V

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentally Challenged Man Beaten For His GTA V

I was having an already ****ty day and decided to read something light hearted like tech and game news to unwind, and it was working until half way down the page come across this **** and remember just how fkd humanity is .

Mentally Challenged Man Beaten For His GTA V (Happy Ending Follows)

Rohan Dawkins (on the left), from Delray Beach, Florida, is a student at a local ACCESS program for adults with intellectual disabilities. Having saved up money from his weekend job at a Home Depot he, like millions of other people around the world, was able to buy a copy of Grand Theft Auto V last week. Unlike millions of other people, though, he was robbed on his way home, punched and kicked while two people - a married couple, no less - stole his game.P

Because the universe sometimes works the way it should, and makes ****ty situations like this right, media coverage had locals moving fast to make amends. Dawkins already has a replacement copy, bought by one of his fellow ACCESS students, while he's had other offers of help including a GameStop saying they'll give him a collectors edition of GTA V, while another anonymous local is going to buy him an annual bus pass, since Dawkins needs to take public transport to get to and from his job.P

The two suspects in the robbery, Tommy Davis and Adele Jones, have since been arrested after being identified on CCTV footage.P

http://kotaku.com/mentally-challenge...end-1368478082

At least had a happy ending but just that **** this low happens makes me loose faith in humanity XD

Or maybe we could just.

And problem fixed??

florida is a beautiful state

Comment

When I first looked at the pic above before reading, I thought it was the white guy that was mentally challenged and robbed until I saw a Police badge on his belt then I read the story. Glad they caught the ar$eholes that done it and good to see the guy get a collecter's edition game although I think buying him a bus pass on top of that was a bit much but nice of someone to do it. It shows that although there are a lot of self serving c*nts in the world, there are still some nice people dotted about aswell!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X