Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: If I'm Not Next, Then Danny Garcia is Ducking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with Matt's here,and I've been a big defender of Garcia...Being the fact he did not get a fair shot at building a fan base..But it's time now Garcia..Time to step up if he get's past Judah...

Comment

make it happen!!!! waaarr Matthysse

Comment

I don't understand why Garcia is heavy favourite to beat Zab? Zab has better handspeed, better footwork and is an elusive f***. Doubt Garcia's wild hooks are even going to be landing that often. His only hope really is to land a big shot, which if he does, then fair enough but I just don't see him out boxing Zab to a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
          I don't understand why Garcia is heavy favourite to beat Zab? Zab has better handspeed, better footwork and is an elusive f***. Doubt Garcia's wild hooks are even going to be landing that often. His only hope really is to land a big shot, which if he does, then fair enough but I just don't see him out boxing Zab to a decision.

Garcia has never been in the ring with a good southpaw.

If Zab can avoid the left hook with his southpaw stance he might just outbox Garcia.
          Last edited by UTEP; 01-23-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic
            Garcia couldnt't outbox a headless chicken if it was standing in front of him with its legs chopped off.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
              Well, the 1st thing a sensible man would do is look at the gap in age.

Comment

Matthysse's starting to get on my nerves now. I know hes a damn good boxer. I get that. I know hes hungry. I get that too. But hes got a fight coming up with Dallas Jr. I know hes a heavy favorite and should win but Dallas can fight a little bit. And its not like Matthysse cant be hit. Khan ran his mouth about Mayweather and everybody critized him saying he wasnt focused on the task at hand... Blah, blah, blah. The same thing should apply here. I want to hear Matthysse talk about the fight thats coming up soon.

Comment

LOL now Angel and Danny are scared Lucas will KO Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I have to agree with Matt's here,and I've been a big defender of Garcia...Being the fact he did not get a fair shot at building a fan base..But it's time now Garcia..Time to step up if he get's past Judah...
                    Let the man concentrate on his fight. I don't think he's ducking anyone. He seems like a fighting man. And the fight will happen, no worries about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Matthysse's starting to get on my nerves now. I know hes a damn good boxer. I get that. I know hes hungry. I get that too. But hes got a fight coming up with Dallas Jr. I know hes a heavy favorite and should win but Dallas can fight a little bit. And its not like Matthysse cant be hit. Khan ran his mouth about Mayweather and everybody critized him saying he wasnt focused on the task at hand... Blah, blah, blah. The same thing should apply here. I want to hear Matthysse talk about the fight thats coming up soon.
                      It's not even the same thing. If you listened to the boxing lab Matthysse wasn't just taking about Garcia. He if very much focused on Dallas but they were asking him questions about Garcia and he answered them. Only recently has Matthysse called Garcia out. Khan couldn't go a day without talking about Floyd. And he kept running his mouth about Mayweather before fights with guys a lot better than Mike Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                      X