• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley-Mora 2. This sucks.

Comment

shane gotta pay his bills some how

Comment

I don't think it's a terrible fight. Shane stopped throwing punched when faced with power. Paulie doesn't have that so it might be interesting.

The more important issue is how a 147 "champion" can get away with fighting a retired 154 fighter in his 40s.

Comment

oh god no..Shane needs to stop this..my man is always in shape but he cant pull the trigger anymore..

Comment

Paulie UD....

Comment

Guy keeps losing and keeps getting title shots,pathetic

Comment

FML with this bullshit. I've been gradually losing respect for Paulie. First he was dick-riding Hatton, then Cotto, now he's gonna fight Mosley?

Comment

Am I crazy for thinking that even a shot Mosley could kick the crap out of Paulie?

Paulie has slowed down quite a bit himself. He doesn't have the same hand speed or footwork he once had. Even then he was never all that impressive. He just had some good management and promoted himself well.

Comment

Your'e Half crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                      I don't think it's a terrible fight.
                      My friend, this is the very definition of terrible fight. A meaningless, stakes-less fight that is going to visually painful on my eyes.

HBO will purchase it, then spend the whole dreary 12 rounds telling us why it's a sh-t fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X