Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely wish the fight would have been made. And the Floyd beat JMM who KO'd Pacquiao triangle theories still conclusively prove nothing. Pacquiao beat certain Mayweather opponents more impressively and vice versa. We'll never know with certainty who would have won because they never fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Can we name another time in the entire history of boxing where 2 of arguably the greatest fighters of a generation both resided in the same weight class & never fought??

Of course I feel let down. I mean I expected that from both sides since boxing is a business now sport somewhere down the line. Which is why I stopped supporting either man a while back. Just like I'm backing off of Martinez now. Just like I called Ward/Pavlik a cherrypick. Just like I don't like ginger who's all of the above rolled in 1 except he's beaten no one.
      Yea, I mean there were other major fights that did not happen that some talked about, Roy Jones vs Lewis or Roy vs Tyson....but both of those fights had reasons not to take place...

May vs Pac was in the same weight class and etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        you on one hand condone cowardliness....

I on the other hand , do not!

To each their own! Id rather go out on my shield than to be labeled a pu$$y!
        Google Rich coward and click images tell me who you see? Thats sad!
        Pacquiao turned down Mayweather.

Sorry, the truth hurts.

Comment

• Yeah man, i wanna see Pac vs May still

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Can we name another time in the entire history of boxing where 2 of arguably the greatest fighters of a generation both resided in the same weight class & never fought??

Of course I feel let down. I mean I expected that from both sides since boxing is a business now sport somewhere down the line. Which is why I stopped supporting either man a while back. Just like I'm backing off of Martinez now. Just like I called Ward/Pavlik a cherrypick. Just like I don't like ginger who's all of the above rolled in 1 except he's beaten no one.
            I think they will still fight. Pacquiao will drum a little buzz by KOing JMM and Bob will try and get it done. It will be the only time he could capitalize on it and the casuals will eat it up. It wont be for as much bread and they both are already past their primes but they both will fight hard as shyt.

There is still hope.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-22-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              I think they will still fight. Pacquiao will drum a little buzz by KOing JMM and Bob will try and get it done. It will be the only time he could capitalize on it and the casuals will eat it up. It wont be for as much bread and they both are already past their primes but they both fight hard as shyt.

There is still hope.
              Lol, May just better be happy that Merchant retired....
              I can see it now...

Merchant : Mayweather, it seems.................that you waited until Pacquiao was in no longer top form.

Mayweather : You don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

• Floyd's been a bitch for yrs, nothing to be "let down" by
                like Kev said, it's better it worked out the way it did
                Floyd did a great job ducking Pac until he declined, but he overdid it
                Floyd ducked Pac until someone else stepped in and murked him
                Pac had him when the fight mattered
                but anytime in the last 18 months, Floyd woulda won
                in that context, if Pac had to be taken out, prefer JMM got to do it
                his win can't be discredited, and he deserved it more than Floyd
                now Marquez has sealed his career and can retire as an ATG

Comment

• Arum kept Chavez away from Martinez cause he knew he would get beat up, he is saying inly way Mares fights Nonito is if he leaves GBP, he forced Mosley and JMM to leave GBP to get Pac fight, but for some reason so many think Pac was different. Drinking the arum kool-aid

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Arum kept Chavez away from Martinez cause he knew he would get beat up, he is saying inly way Mares fights Nonito is if he leaves GBP, he forced Mosley and JMM to leave GBP to get Pac fight, but for some reason so many think Pac was different. Drinking the arum kool-aid
                    Yep, some people are just too blind to see the writing on the wall.

Comment

• Pacquiao ducked Mayweather for years. And with good reason..he was roided out of his mind. I mean cmon he was scared of needles? That might've been literally the first excuse. Or was it the lawsuit. Either way he was roided up and and on a roll and Arum was milking his teet to the last drop.

Sadly that took a turn for the worst when he "lost" to Bradley and then got ass raped by JMM. So at the end of the day Top Rank completely botched the handling of the fight. Real talk.
                      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-22-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X