Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Chambers could "Chris Byrd" Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chambers has nowhere near the talent of a prime byrd.
    Last edited by badnewsbrown; 06-18-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

In all fairness chambers did back out his last 2-3 fights so he hasn't been active so I doubt at the moment he's at ths top of his game.

Comment

man do you have a working brain? eddi chambers is going to bother vitali? LOL

he will lose every round, look like an amateur scrub in the process to a 42 year old monster

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I saw the Byrd Vitali fight and Byrd did nothing at all to Vitali. He quit because of a shoulder injury due to intense pain and worry about permanent damage to the shoulder. He was beating Byrd easily before the injury and Byrd was way behind on all three score cards when Vitali quit.
          The scores were lopsided, but the rounds were close. And Byrd was doing plenty in that fight such as continually back Vitaly up. If Byrd was doing nothing at all as you claim, why was the German crowd cheering for him?

Comment

Why do you dislike Vitali ?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Wtf are you talking about? You're hoping Vitali would hurt himself and gove up again?

Do you seriously think Byrd was winning that fight?

And what Dom said eddie would get shutout by chris byrd.
              Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I saw the Byrd Vitali fight and Byrd did nothing at all to Vitali. He quit because of a shoulder injury due to intense pain and worry about permanent damage to the shoulder. He was beating Byrd easily before the injury and Byrd was way behind on all three score cards when Vitali quit. Byrd was lucky Vitali hurt his shoulder because it was the only way he could ever beat Vitali. Wladimir beat Byrd easily twice and most people considered Vitali better than Wladimir at that time . If Chambers can't beat Adamek then he has little chance of beating Vitali who is soon to be 41 years old and retired. Just my opinion.
              Sounds like excuses..Vitali damaged himself only because of Byrd's superior defense and evasive skills. Byrd made Vitali miss repeatedly and consequently injure himself. Vitali only injured himself because he was hitting thin air due to Byrd's defense.

Byrd put on a master class defensive display in that fight, frustrated Vitali and won the fight with pure skill. It's only right to give him his due respect and stop making excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
                Why do you dislike Vitali ?
                I don't dislike Vitali. Just want to see the fight.

Comment

JAB5239 why do you dislike Vitali ?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
                    JAB5239 why do you dislike Vitali ?
                    ^^^^^ Another Tunney alt :rolleyes9:

Comment

Too short and not good enough. He wion't hit Vitali and would get KO'd

Comment

Working...
                      X