Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total disrespec and cowadice shown by Charlie Z.

Can't believe only one dude whooped him TBH. if that happened in front of me CZ would have left in an ambulance, bloodied and broken.

Sr still got it though. Decent speed and snap in the right hand. Owned CZ with ease and would have KHTFO if he didnt run.

Comment

• Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
      Shouldn't guys like that be wearing head gears.

Oh wait, Floyd Sr. already has brain damage, and Charlie Z was born ******ed.

Anyways, I'm surprised Charlie Z actually knows someone with a high boxing profile like Floyd Sr.
      not if it`s an actual pro match between pro fighters. both are technically pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Total disrespec and cowadice shown by Charlie Z.

Can't believe only one dude whooped him TBH. if that happened in front of me CZ would have left in an ambulance, bloodied and broken.

Sr still got it though. Decent speed and snap in the right hand. Owned CZ with ease and would have KHTFO if he didnt run.
        dude ran after an old man and tried to decapitate...what the hell man! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          dude ran after an old man and tried to decapitate...what the hell man! LOL
          Lol, he's not right in the head.

He's walking a dangerous path with all this and may find himself at a dead end one day. I would love to see Floyd Jr whoop him for this.

Comment

• sadly, as has been alluded to numerous times in this thread, CZ is going to end up dead. I`m shocked he made it out of that LA gym with Mayweather alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
              damn i just realized that Sr could kick all our asses
              Why? Do you fight like Charlie Z?

Comment

• Good to see charlie z get an ass whipping

Comment

• That motha****a don't even know how to box.Why did Floyd sr even play with him?. That piece of shiet just want to make a name for himself even just to piss off someone.The best cure for him is ignore him.

Comment

• Floyd would see that and be proud of that. Isn't that the Mayweather way? The fight was still on, Floyd Sr. turned his back, he deserved to get hit.

Charlie Z made Floyd Jr proud...

Comment

Working...
                    X